#10 Oh, Brother

Slendy stood there in disbelief. "The endo-seed....as in...." He paused. Stephan sighed. "Yup." I looked at Stephan. Then at Chris. "What is he talking about? What seed am I supposed to bare? And what the hell is mercury-bane?" Just like his brother before him, Chris sighed. Then motioned towards the chair next to the operation table. I sat down hesitantly, and oh, so very slowly. Then he did the same. Along with Stephan. And Slendy. Who sat on the operation table. Still flabbergasted.

"Well (F/N), the endo-seed is...well a..seed. A very special seed from a certain part of the male body that helps multiply babies." I stood up quickly. "WHAT THE HELL!!? AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BARE IT?!" Stephan stood up and pushed me back down in the chair. "CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!" He yelled. I just sat there with burning cheeks. They were most likely a bright red. I tried to calm down to hear what else Chris had to say.

He continued. "But this seed only comes from a very ancient blood line. The Der Großmann blood line. Which in America known as the Slender folk." Chris looked at Slendy then back at me. "But Der Großmann only has one gender. And that's male. So therefore, for the bloodline to carry on... There is another bloodline called the Praré people who are human. Females. And I assume you know how that works." Chris chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "And what do I have to do with any of this?" Stephan spoke up. "What do you think? You're obviously a Praré." "But can't a regular human reproduce with the Slender people?"

The whole room fell silent.

Then bam. Chuckles filled it from head to toe. "It would tear them apart (F/N)." Chris said. I was definitely blushing now. "Well what's mercury-bane then?" I asked trying to move on from the current situation.

"Well mercury is a liquid metal that contains deadly nerve poison that can easily vaporize at room temperature. If inhaled, it will first enter the lungs, then the blood, then the brain. From there it could cause sleep disorders, agitation, and paralysis." Stephan explained quite simply. But I was still lost. He realized this then rolled his eyes. "Mercury equals danger." I acted as if I was surprised. "I understood that part ya dumby." "Me? I'm the dumby? Sure." He stated. Smirking all the while. Chris stood up. "Mercury is the bane to the Der Großmann bloodline. Kind of how wolfbane is poison to werewolves." I sighed in relief. "Oh, that makes since. Okay well....is there mercury-bane in my necklace or something?" Chris smiled. "Exactly." I looked at my necklace on the counter in the trey. 'But why would Hoodie give me the necklace..did he know?' I thought to myself. I glanced at Slenderman. Who seemed to be processing this all at once.

"Are you alright Slendy?"

He just sat there. "This can't be correct. There hasn't been a sign of the Praré in so long...." The brothers looked at eachother. "Well....what do you wanna do with her?" Stephan asked. The smirk evident on his face. My attention was immediately on him. "I could get rid of her if you would like." He said all high and mighty like. I walked over to him and shoved him back. "And I could do the same with you." I said looking up at him. He furrowed his brows. "I'd like to see you try princess!" He walked over to me and stood about two inches from my face. Chris pulled Stephan away. "Calm down bro!" He somewhat yelled. But Stephan didn't stop. He elbowed his brother in the gut, then walked over to me. "NO, THIS LITTLE MUT IS GONNA LEARN HOW TO ACT!" He yelled while walking over to me.

"ME?! YOU SUGGESTED KILLING ME! AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO BE MY DAD! WELL I'M SORRY BUT HE'S DEAD, AND YOU SIR ARE NOT HIM! GOT IT!?" I said making my way to him as well. We just stood there staring at eachother. Angry as a pair of red bulls looking in a mirror. Stephan's eyes were hard and cold. But they soon softened. And he walked away to sit in a chair on the far side of the room. "It's up to you Slendy." He said as if nothing just happened.

Slendy was quiet.

"No." He said. "No, I'll take her back with me. My brothers deserve to know. After I find out why her necklace has mercury in it." He paused. Then looked at me. "Who gave you the necklace (F/N)?" He asked quite pissed off. "Well..." I didn't want to tell him that Hoodie did. If he knew he might do something to him. And I couldn't let that happen. "Brian did." Stephan said staring at the ground. "What?" I asked nervously. "Brian did." He repeated, standing up this time. Walking over to my necklace. "I can read minds princess. Have you already forgotten?" I just stared at him. I didn't know if Slendy was pissed or not. "Of course." He said. Deeply in thought. "Let's go." He rose from the table. Then walked over to Stephan to take the necklace from him. "SLENDY NO! YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT!" Chris yelled. Slendy's hands were burning from an invisible flame. He placed the necklace around my neck unphased by the pain.

He then picked me up with his tentacles. "Thank you. Stephan, Chris." He looked at them both as he said their name's. "Anytime." Stephan smirked while glaring at me. Chris nodded silently. "If you need anything else, just let us know." His gaze fell on me. "Be safe you two." And with that said, we were off the the mansion.

Be ready Hoodie.
Here we come.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

It's been awhile.....

But HEYYYYYYYY :3

:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:

Hope this chapter spiced up the storyline. Idk thoooo

Let me know who you like better: Chris or Stephan?

Love ya
Duces ✌💋✌💋✌💋✌