#7 My Saviour

I can't believe I'm in his room.

":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":"

"What's the matter sweetheart?" He noticed my shocked expression. "N-nothing. You know what? Nevermind, I'll sleep on the floor downstairs." I reach for the handle only for Fendy to wrap one of his tentacles around my arm. "No my angel. You said you're staying." My heart sank. "I never said that." I said blankly. "Oh really? Then it must've been the voices. They fantasize a lot."~

I gag. "No, it's only you. Now let me go." I say calmly. He smirked. "Let's make a deal." I sigh knowing where he was going with this. I nod sarcastically rolling my eyes. I was really annoyed, and impatient. "I can see someone is eager." I could tell that Offenderman was getting as annoyed as I already was. "Oh, so very much." I say blankly. "And you can let go of me now." He sighed. "I can. But, should I?" He mused as he raised an invisible eyebrow. "Yeah, ya should."

He smirked.

"But I don't want to sweetheart. You're like a teddybear, and I, a lonely child; I'm in need of love."~
I gag again, squirming in his firm grip. He picks me up using his arms while my arms are still wrapped in his tentacles. "Fendy what the hell!" He raised me high in the air then slammed me onto the bed, still holding on to me. He hovered over me smirking. By this point I was shaking. I wasn't scared though. Just a little shaken up. "Do I have your full attention my angel?" I just sit there staring holes through him. "Do I?" He asked more sternly then before. "What do you think?" My expression was pretty dull, but my eyes were flashing with so many emotions that they all blended into nothing. "Now about that deal-" I cut him off quickly.

"No."

"But I didn't eve-"

"I said no."

He just scoffs, then continues talking. "Tell me if you understand this; Roses are red, but some are blue. If you choose the one you love, then I may be loving you." I take in what he just said. Then nod. "Yes." He smiles. "Good, now blue or red." I pause. "Um......well blue is an amazing color, but red is a classic. I don't know." His smile turns into a devious smirk. "I'll choose for you."~ He says darkly. "Sure, why not." I say not really paying attention to what he was saying. My mind was set on his grip. It got progressively tighter, and more tentacles wrapped around me slowly. My thighs and waist were wrapped in his grip. My neck too. "Let's stick with a classic red my love."~ Lust devoured Fendy's features. "Fendy. Uh, I'm tired." I say nervously as a crappy exuse for all this to end.

He just chuckles darkly.

"Then sleep if you must. That won't stop me."~ I coward back as much as I can at his words. In this moment I realized how big he really was. It would take three of me to make one of him. And that's only height wise. He was far stronger than me too. Now, I could care less about what Jeff might've done to me if I slept downstairs. Fendy was a bigger problem than him. Both physically, and mentally. Maybe even emotionally too. He pinned my arms above my head effortlessly. Same with my legs. No matter how much I squirmed tried he wasn't fased. Then be made a move. And it was a big one. He played with the rim of my pants.

"Stop!" Was all I could say. Hell, it was all I could think of. After a while of playing with my pants, and me pleading to him he slid a tentacle into my pants. I was triggered. Kill him, kill him, kill him. The voices chanted in my head. But I already gave it my all just to loosen his grip and failed. How the hell was I going to kill him? And in this situation? My thoughts were clouded and blurry. I heard somebody open Fendy's door. I couldn't see who it was until he spoke. "What the hell! (Y/N) are you okay?"

It was Hoodie.

Thank god. Unfortunately I blacked out and can't remember what happened for me to escape. But I can't complain. I was free. Now I was in a unfamiliar room, on someone's bed.

"Here we go again."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So, what do you guys think of this chapter?

I tried to make it a little lemony since this is an Xreader and all. But anyways.....

THANK YOU GUYS SO, SO, SO MUCH FOR ALL THE POSITIVE VIBES I'VE BEEN GETTING FROM YOU ALL!!!

You really inspired me to not give up on this book even though I was thinking about it. Sadly, but honestly.

I love you guys so much.
Happy New Years (2017!!!!!), and duces 😘✌