#8 My Room?

"Hey," a voice spoke from the other end of the room. I looked over to where my daze ender was sitting. Hoodie. Of course. "Hey Hoods. What's going on?" I asked not understanding my situation. Hoodie took a long sweet sigh. "Nothing, I just....." He paused, choosing his next words carefully. "I arranged a room for you. It's yours now." I listen to his sweet honey covered words. I have my own room now! I got up quickly, and ran towards Hoodie, catching him off guard. I hugged the living satan out of him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" My (H/L) hair was flowing everywhere.

Hoodie hugged me back then softly pushed me away by my waist. If only I could read his expression. But sadly, he's always wearing that danmed mask. I smile innocently and look around my neat and cozy room. I've never had my own room. Only a cold, dry, wet, damaged cell. Stupid asylum cages. That's what I called them. A cage since that's what it is, just larger and more secured. Hoodie walked over to the door. "I've been working on it since the day you arrived. I hope you like it." And with that said, he left. Closing the door behind him, and leaving me alone with me, myself, and I.

The room was perfect.

The walls were black, with white shutters for the windows. The bed was placed right in front of the large window in the middle of the room. With grey sheets, and a black, and red blanket on top. The pillows were red, and soft. There were pictures of Slendy on the walls, also photographs of landscapes in 3D. "Wow." I muttered under my breath. I even had an alarm clock on a dresser to the left of my room. Some clothes in the drawers of the dresser. Nothing special though. Also, a wall mirror on my closet door which was next to my dresser. I decided to look in the closet. There was a single box. It was small with a clickable lock on it. I clicked it open and there it was.

A necklace.

It was a little bottle filled with glowing green stars, and glitter in it. And below it, sat a note;

'Starlight, for the times in life when the darkness consumes you, and it won't let go. This will protect you.

Sincerely, Brian.'

I felt a warm spark in my cheeks as I read who the note was from. Hoodie. My savior. My friend. My room decorator. I chuckled and stood in front of the mirror after putting the note back in the box and locking it. I put the necklace on smiling. 'Family.' was the last thing I thought of before hearing Slenderman's voice yell at Toby downstairs.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE WAFFLES FOR SALLY?! NOW I HAVE TO SEND HOODIE TO GET MORE!"

I glance at the time on my dresser. 10:31. Shit! I ran downstairs to the freakshow with my front row tickets in hand. Fun. I thought sarcastically.

"Hey buger breath, how's it going.?" Jeff walked up to me smiling that annoying, troublesome smile. "Good, my king of fartfathers." I bowed smirking up at him. He rolled his eyes and with a sigh, he walked away just to plop on the couch.

I stood up and looked around. "Morning Slendy." I said sitting in one of the stools under the countertop. "Good morn-"

He froze, and not just him.

Everybody did.

If course, except who ever wasn't in the room. I'm guessing. "What's wrong...?" I asked worried. My words sliced through the thick tension in the room like a one-thousand degree knife through a heart. He snapped out of his trance. "C-come my child. You must be looked upon." Slendy grabbed my hand in a rushing manner and ran out the door with me. "Slendy! What's going on? Please, stop running.....you're too fast!" I tried to catch up to Slendy failing terribly. I was worried. If Slenderman, one of the world's oldest legends was afraid, hell, so was I.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You guys have every right to hate me. I know. I haven't updated in one month, and seven days.

BUT I DID NOW SUCKASSSSS!!!

Lol love y'all ✌✌💋

Musical.ly: DarlingDefender_1906

SnapChat: TaniCake_1987

Google+: Darling Defender