#11 Here We Go

On our way to the mansion, nothing but wind and silence filled my ears. I couldn't imagine what Slendy was thinking at this point. He would glare down at me every once in a while. But that's about it.

He sighed.

"(Y/N)....look," He slowed down his pace until he came to a complete halt. "I know this may be alot to handle, but my brothers must know about you." I was about to speak when he put a finger in front of my lips. "Please my child, let me speak." I nodded to let him continue his soon to be lecture. "You are the key to our future. The key to our species. If we don't do what must be done..then the Der Großmann race might die out." I sighed. I didn't know what to say. He sounded desperate. He needed me. But I was still confused. "....I have a....question." Slendy looked at me with his full attention. "....Umm..well?...." I didn't know how to put this into a sentence. "Go on." He demanded. I paused and thought about what I was going to ask. "I guess what I'm trying to say is..do I have to..ya know..with all of you?" Slendy fell silent. It's like the whole world stopped. "Honestly, I don't know about this kind of stuff. You should ask Fendy what he perfers." I cringed out loud. Slendy chuckled. I could tell he was trying to lighten up the mood. "I'm only teasing." I sighed in relief. "We should keep going." He said.

Then we were on our way.

After about two hours we made it back to the mansion. My mind was filled with so many emotions that even if you had the largest net, you wouldn't be able to catch them.

I was nervous, relieved, scared, happy, tired, confused, and still hungry.

"Well," Slendy said stepping towards the door. "Here we go." Slendy put me on my feet and opened the door. All eyes were on me. I didn't say a word. My first move was to find Hoodie. I needed to ensure his safety. I still didn't know what Slenderman was going to do with him. I feared for his life. But then again. Hoodie is Slendy's proxy. He wouldn't kill him...right? I looked around the livingroom looking for him. I made eye contact with everyone in the room. It was a bold decision since they didn't know what was wrong with me. The only thing I rememberd when I left was everybody staring. Kind of the same way they are now. But instead of being greeted with blank expressions, I saw emotion. Some worried, curious, and synthetic faces. Even Jeff, who was my worse enemy, was concerned. I mean, Slenderman, the leader of everyone in this household, freaked out and left them alone. Wondering what had happened with that strange, girl from the Asylum. Well that girl, yeah, that was me. And at this point I'm as confused as they are. After failing my search in the livingroom, I checked all the rooms downstairs. Even the basement. Soon after, I made my way upstairs to Hoodie's room. But to my luck, he wasn't there. I sighed. Maybe he was in my room. It was my best bet. I rushed into my room and looked everywhere. But he was still no where to be found. I sighed. 'Where the hell could that orange bastard be?' I asked myself.

There was a knock on my door, disrupting my thinking. "(Y/N). It's me." I rolled my eyes at Toby's studdering voice. I was aggravated right now, and I didn't try to hide it. "No shit Toby, who the hell else would it be?" I asked, getting up to open the door.

"The boogyman." He said while walking in. I glared at him. He noticed. "Slender folk exists. So I wouldn't doubt that the boogyman does too." I had a blank expression. "Why would I care?" I sat on my bed next to Tic-tac Toby. "Now what do you want?" I asked impatiently. Toby through his hands up in mock surrender. "I just wanted to know if you were okay...geez."

"Do you know where Hoodie is?"

"Are you okay?"

"Answer the damn question."

"I asked first."

Me and Toby had a staring contest. Obviously I won. "Okay, okay. He's just getting waffles. We ran out earlier before you left. Remember?" I growled lowly. "WHAT DID I DO?" Toby yelled. He was all freaked out. "I looked for him for how long and you're just now telling me this?" I growled louder. "Well I take it that you're not okay then?" He said in a question like tone. "GET OUT!" I yelled, chasing him out the door. Down the hallway, Jeff (Pencil Dick), was waiting for me. "Come on girl." He said as if I was a dog. "Come on (N/N). Good girl." I calmly walked out my room as if I didn't hear him. I took a deep breath, and smiled. I wanted to kill him. I followed him downstairs. On the trip down, and kept saying things like; "Wait girl, sit. Goodgirl!" And things like. "Heel. Down girl. Bad girl (N/N)." I had it up to my neck. As he continued to walk down the long stairs. Eventually, another comment he made, made me snap. I jumped on his back and tackled him. We both went tumbling down the stairs.

"GET OFF ME YOU EBOLA BORN PARASITE!"

"YOU STARTED IT YOU PORCUPINE PRICK!"

"SUCK BOTH OF MY LEFT NUTS!"
"I BET I'LL BE YOUR FIRST!"

We both landed on the rugged floor. I landed on top of him. "Aw man." I heard OffenderMan's voice.

"Jeff beat me to the punch. How did it go Jeff? Was she warm and soft? Was she a dripping, blushing mess? WAS SHE AS SWEET AS THE CANDYMANS CANE? WAS SHE IMPREGNATED BY-" Fendy was angry yet hyper. "Fendy! Calm the fuck down!" E.J. saved us. Me and Jeff. I stood up. My head was down, and I was completely silent. Jeff followed behind me as if we were two young kids who had just got robbed of all our candy on Halloween. We both sat on the couch. It was really awkward now.

"Slendy, who is the 'Candyman'?" Sally asked in her innocent voice. "I want some of his candy." SlenderMan shot his head up. "NEVER SAY THAT EVER AGAIN SALLY!" Sally giggled. "Your face is red!" She pointed and laughed at the flustered SlenderMan. Everyone chuckled. Except for me. I still need to protect Hoodie. For better or worse.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know you guys hate me. Get in line. This chapter sucks. But you guys wanted something published. So here is is.

Duces ✌💖💕💛