Meet The Howells

Dan as a villain^^^
D A N
Sunday 3rd September, 6:46am.

"Come on son, wake up!" Dad shouted into my eardrums,

"Can I get 5 more minutes?" I decided to moan, as you can see - mornings aren't my type of fun.

"But we can sabotage the Lester's!" Mum suggested, and it made me smile.

Ok, I had to admit: the sound of the Lester's screams of pain, their faces when they can't succeed and we win, it does make my day. But when does that ever happen? They're freaking superheroes, and we're just villains.

"Fine. Only if you promise we can win this time." I compromised, sitting up straight, swinging my legs over the side of my bed.

"Well, it is possible." Mum debated, "the Lester's may have flying, telekinesis and all that jazz, but your father being working on his latest invention that could take them done once and for all!"

"Well, it does need some work - and some information."

"What do you mean 'information'?" I questioned, slinging on a clean top and pair of tracksuit bottoms.

"Well, there's a local school that starts up again for the fall tomorrow, and we thought that if you obtained some information, it could power up my machine so we could get rid of, not only the Lester's, but the entire town!"

"Maybe even the county!"

"No! You need to think bigger," I stated, looking out of my window as a smirk began to spread across my face. "this could get rid of the entire world." My parents clapped in pride of what came out of my mouth, and - to be honest - I'm proud as well. I'm finally being praised for who I am. Ok, it may be my parents, but at least that's a start. Then I started to mumble, looking across the little view of Manchester I had. "Soon, the whole world will bow down to me, even Macho Lester."

I must have mumbled a bit too loudly, because my parents gave me the biggest hug I could ever imagine, my shoulders becoming soggy with their joyful tears.

"W-We are so proud of you, D-Dan." Mum sobbed, and I smiled. At least I had some sort of support around here. They let go and said they'd call me when breakfast was ready, so I got ready for tomorrow and picked out everything I should wear.

This school had a uniform dress code, and - seeing as I didn't have the uniform - I was lucky to own a black suit and a red stripy tie. I needed to create some sort of backstory to show the world my undercover ego. With the cans of tinted hairspray I stored somewhere in my cupboard, I'd have to hide my blonde hair. There's probably a brown somewhere in there.  Then I'd have to cover my black eyes, which is when I remembered the brown contacts from last Halloween. I grabbed my laptop from the dusty cave that is the ground under my bed, and began to log on. I opened up word documents and began typing.

Name: Dan DeLovato? (Idk I like my own name)
Age: the same
Backstory: lived in London, dad got promotion so had to move to Manchester, now at a new school and miss everything back there
Mood: miserable, awkward, clumsy
Hobbies: anime, Pokemon, video games
Parents jobs:
* dad: manager at a factory
* Mum: shop owner
Making friends?: no way

I'd never been to school before, surprisingly. I was brought to learn only the basics and all the techniques of a villain by my parents, and so does my older brother Beau. We get on quite well, but it's upsetting to know that I have to lie about him not existing. But then, for me, guilt doesn't exist either.

Because I was finished, a normal human being would go outside and be one with nature. But for me, I go downstairs and into the basement - also known as my lair. It's sounds pretty lame, but it's where I can concentrate on not only being a normal teenager who plays video games, but being a villain who comes up with unique ways to sabotage the Lester's with my pet hamster, Suki. [YES SUKI IS INVOLVED]

Suki is somehow a talking, ginger and white striped hamster. She was a mutant my father created using one of his machines which malfunctioned. I was happy, so I took her into my own care and gave her paradise Dan-style. She's always been there for me and is very smart somehow.

"So, what's shaking in the world today?" She asked, I slouched on my black beanbag, fiddling with a Xbox controller.

"I've gotta go undercover at this school, collect some information and give it to dad." I explained, Suki gasped in response.

"So, you won't be able to stay and plot with me everyday?" Suki frowned,

"'Fraid so, but I can when I get back at 3:30." Suki sighed after I finished speaking.

"Thank gosh, I was worried that I would have to suffer without you."

"Well you will, for 6 hours, and I'm truly sorry for that." I took her out of her cage, stroking her in apology.

"It's alright, if we can make a shrinking potion today."

"Of course we can!" I chuckled, placing down my controller and placing Suki down on my table. I grabbed our goggles, placing them on top of my head and hers, and slipped on my lab coat. "Ok, where's the Plutonium Oxide?"
***
Much beginning, quite short.

You know when I said I wouldn't be writing anymore fics? Well look at me now.

This will be updated when I have time and as often as possible :)

QOTD: what's your opinions on the first chapter?

Brb gotta go get a sense of humour
- Georgia Da Bae Llamacorn :D