i am SO sorry

I feel so bad. But, I guess this is where I say what I have to say.

I'm discontinuing this book. I have my reasons.

1) I've lost inspiration

When I came on here and went to the drafts of this story after a year of not writing this, I just couldn't. I wrote a paragraph, and lost inspiration instantly. Gahhhhhhh I'm terrible.

I didn't want to rush it and for it to turn out terrible either, so I just didn't. You guys were waiting for a year, I couldn't do that to you.

2) my writing style has changed

The writing style in this book is a lot more informal and memey, as that's what 2016 me was like. But now, I take writing a lot more seriously, reading my work and adding description and depth and all that nonsense. I prefer it, and now King and S&D (S&D in particular) seem to underperform compared to what I write now.

3)

This one point is the reason why I have been dreading this post, because I'm afraid about whether you might dislike me a little or unfollow me. I'm still the same georgia, but....

I don't ship phan anymore.

I still watch their videos, don't get me wrong (I may have wimped myself out of the spooky week videos tho...), but I just see them as friends now. I don't imagine them getting married and stuff, because they're just really good friends. But of course if they did come out and get married, I'd fully support that. I'm still a part of the phandom, why wouldn't I?

I am so sorry, from the bottom of my heart.

I disappointed you all.
All 15k of you.
I am truly grateful for your reads and votes and comments and follows. You make me smile so much.

If you guys want to know what I did have planned for this story, then do feel free to pm me and I'll explain everything.

I'm keeping up King and all my phan oneshots on my book 'word cloud oneshots', so check those out of you haven't already, but I will be deleting this book. I can't bear to see it and have my heart ache from guilt anymore.

But as I said: I am so sorry to you all. I've moved on, but I do home that we can all stay friends in the end. Can we?

One last time,
Thank you my llamacorns

brb gotta go get a sense of humour ^-^

- Georgia Da Bae Llamacorn :D