Can't Escape The Media

I've entered this into the Wattys so I'm kind of scared yet kind of excited (≧∇≦)
P H I L
Monday 4th September, 3:34pm.

Walking toward Mr Butler's classroom was like the walk of shame. Everyone was looking at you, assuming you got a detention, in which I have. I feel horrible, the first day and I have a detention, I'm like one of the bad kids in those school movies who ride motorcycles and hang out in allies, they're always getting detentions. I feel like them today, except that I ride a scooter and hang out in front of my Mac.

Even Dan laughed at me, he is a bit mean sometimes. In return, I just presented him with an angry glare. He's the whole reason I'm getting this detention anyway, because he was too weak to tell the truth say it was him. I still want to stay friends with him, but there's something weird about the way he acts. He's always being mean and always has a smirk plastered on his face, and it's kind of odd. But then, I've only known him for a day and it could just be his personality or his way of getting attention. I don't know, humans are very weird.

I peeked through the classroom window, seeing children packing up their items, suddenly bursting through the closed door. I was close to being squashed, but my quick wits moved me out of the way before they could. After the entrance was cleared, I slung my bag on one of the empty desks and sat down, getting out my pencil case. Mr Butler got up, grabbing some sheets of paper and an old copy of the Daily Star, and came towards my desk.

"I may be a sociology teacher to you, but to Key Stage 3, I'm an English teacher. Anyways, I have somewhere important to be tonight, so complete these questions on page 5 and then you can go." Mr Butler said, dropping the documents on my desk.  Maybe he did have a Kale Club or a Nightclub to tend to. I sighed, picking up the newspaper and turning the thin pages to page 5.

Howell vs Lester: who is better after the 9/6 incident?

Of course it's a freaking article about me, I swear that this is what everyone talks about these days, when Pokemon Solid and Liquid is coming out soon and the Kardashians have finally been exposed to be alien lifeforms! Of course it has to be involving me, but at least I'll know all the answers.

Q1: list 3 powers that the article describes which Blue Lester possesses.

I internally sigh, reading through the article to see where they describe my powers.

So we can all say that the night was truly a night for the Lester's. Especially Blue, who with his night vision, super speed and elemental abilities, saved the day and defeated his main opponent, Tyger.

Tyger was Dan Howell. That's only his name given by the media, it's not official. I've heard people talk about his name and his brother's - which is Cobra. Even my enemies have better names than I do, and it's not even proper! At least it has some sort of sense, seeing as I have ice powers and blue eyes.

I wrote down my answer, which was present in the article, and then moved on. By the time I got to the final question, I was annoyed at the media. They either used lies, rumours, or exaggeration to promote the two sides of the story, which made everything seem unrealistic. We aren't even properly real or normal in the first place, there's no need to make it more fantasy-like.

Q5: in your own opinion, explain who you'd prefer to win the battle: Howell vs Lester. Use the information in the text and your own information.

I don't know about anyone else, but the answers kind of obvious to me: Lester. I mean, why wouldn't I pick my own family? We are the best, if I do say so myself, but I can't ever betray my family. A villain's a villain, no matter how nice they are in real life. I scribbled down an answer and handed the sheet into Mr Butler. He looked at me, then smiled. But before I could even walk out the door-