Meet The Lesters

Wow look at Georgia's really bad editing XD ~ Phil as a hero ^^^
P H I L
Sunday 3rd September 7:53am.

"Wake up Phil!" Someone shook me, and in shock, I fell off the bed. I was fully awoken by a chorus of laughter by my three sisters: Jessica, Lucy, and Maisie. I could tell the person who pushed me off the bed was Maisie, seeing as she was not only the eldest sibling, but the strongest too.

"Wow, nice to see you on this fine morning too." I sassed, causing them all to roll their eyes in sync. To this day, I still don't understand how they do that.

"Mum and dad wanted to see you," Lucy, the youngest of the three sisters, announced, meaning that I had to drag myself to my drawer and pull on my pair of Cookie Monster pyjama bottoms and plain white tee (ayeeeee). I walked down the stairs, where my dad placed his finger on the stove and it instantly heated up, my mum was frying bacon with her mind, and my sisters were using telekinesis to fight for Kylie Jenner's 'Birthday' lip kit. I don't get the point of make up, to be honest, it just hides the beauty of someone's face, yet my sisters faces were pretty ugly.

"You wanted to see me, parents?" I announced,

"Good morning, Phil, or should I say, Blue Lester."

We were all assigned two names at birth, which one would be our real name, and the other our hero name. I was named Phil and Blue. I guess they chose blue because of my eyes, which are an icy blue with hints of green and gold here and there. I felt like it was kind of a wimpy name, as my sisters got Flex, Enigma (there's a flashback) and Magma, while my parents were Macho and Swift. They all seem like true hero names, while mine seems like something a five year old would come up with.

"What's happening today? Mission? Lazy day?"

"Preparation, actually." Mum announced, "your father just found out that the Howell's are planning something sinister, and their son is going to a local school to collect some information, and - of course - you are the same age as Daniel, meaning your the only person to stop him!"

"Ok, fun." I said sarcastically as I grabbed two slices of bacon. "Am I gonna have a snazzy name and a backstory? I can't just go up to someone and say: 'Hi my names Phil Lester and I'm a superhero so praise me in all my glory!', can I?"

"What superhero undercover wouldn't have a backstory?" Jessica announced,

"Yeah, so we typed up one this morning, just. for. you." Maisie sassed, handing me the sheet of A4 while applying some lip liner. Gosh girls can multitask well.

Name: Phil Smith
Age: the same
Backstory: were bullied at old school, so moved to a new one
Hobbies: anime, Pokemon Blue, video games
Parents jobs: both doctors at local hospital
Making friends: at least try geez

"Noice," I finished, the girls then gave each other a group high five (which is basically their signature thing) and carried on eating their breakfast.

"School starts tomorrow, so we can have some lessons before then, maybe have some test runs of how to react-" dad started. The one thing I hate about being a superhero is that I can never have some free time to myself, some time to relax and be Phil instead of Blue.

"No. I'm going to relax and act like a normal teenager so I don't have to improvise tomorrow." I said, finishing off my bacon sandwich and walking up to my study. It isn't really a study teenagers and dads would use, it's more for news research and playing video games. Being in a high-class superhero family, my father was able to fit a fridge-freezer in the study somehow, meaning I can always grab a can of cherry cola or a mint chocolate magnum [great combination approved by Georgia] whenever I fancy. I decided to play some PC games, and logged on to my Mac. I turned on origin and resumed my world on the sims 4. It's feels good when you can care for people that barely know you and their lives are improved by your actions. That's how I feel not only when I play the sims, but when I'm saving the town. These people may never know that my names Phil and I have a corgi called Norris, they may never know that I like to play Pokemon Blue whenever I'm not busy, they may never know that I like to eat magnums on the daily, but they still are grateful for what I was born with.

I put my thoughts to the people who make me do this, the Howell's. I hate them with every part of me, but for some reason, I want to know who they are. So I can have a proper reason to hate them. They have their matching blonde hair, black eyes that literally stare into your soul, and then Ian's inventions. But they're nothing compared to us. I mean, they can fight really well, but they rely on machines half the time to help them, and they've never actually worked.

I've heard about their names: Ian is the most obvious, that's all father goes on about. Ian Ian Ian, it's like it was his first word as a baby (it probably was). Then there's his wife, Michelle. I think mum's jealous of her blonde hair to be honest, the way it perfectly curls at the end and never looks greasy. You also have Beau, probably the tallest person I've ever seen in my entire life, and he has a good punch. If he wasn't a super villain, I think dad would've adopted him by now. Then finally, there's Dan. He's probably the most menacing of them all, because he literally lavas at the mouth in anger when he sees me, and it freaks me out. He uses his black eyes to his advantage unlike the rest, staring you in the face until you blink and pass out. Thank everything on earth that I win every staring challenge.

But if I could meet any of them, I would meet Dan. Obviously avoiding eye contact, I think he sounds pretty cool. He could be a science nerd, but he still seems kind of cool. We might look slightly like semi- identical twins with our hairstyle and our tallness, but he could be alright. No, what am I thinking, he's a freaking villain. He'd rip me to shreds if I met up with him and knew who I was. But maybe I could fool him.

Maybe Phil Smith could fool him.
***
Ayyyyeeee new chapter

Have a nice rest of your summer holidays!

QOTD: where would you love to go in your country?

Brb gotta go get a tan
- Georgia Da Bae Llamacorn :D