fourteen

Harry's POV:

Ten minutes later we're stumbling through my front door, lips locked as we tug at each other's clothing. My shirt is the first thing to go, followed quickly by Cleo's. My hands lift her up easily, pressing our bodies together while I back her against a wall. Her legs lock around my waist as we snog hungrily, pawing at each other like wild animals. I dip my head and kiss along her neck, knowing exactly where she likes it the most. I have her moaning before I've hardly even done a thing and that makes me smile arrogantly against her skin. As we continue to kiss, I carry her up the stairs and into my room, where I gently toss her onto my bed.

I step back and take a second to admire her as she stares up at me, pupils blown out and lips swollen. Her chest rises and falls erratically as she tries to catch her breath and her boobs are nearly spilling out of her bra. Her hair is splayed out around her, framing her perfect porcelain face in a raven blanket. I watch as she snuggles deeper into my white blankets and I can't help but think that this is exactly where she belongs. She is so damn beautiful and I can't stand it.

Cleo watches me curiously as I slowly crawl on top of her and run my hands all along her body. Her jeans are preventing me from touching her everywhere, so I quickly remove them. Just like the first time, she becomes quite shy when I try to take off her bra, and it makes me smile.

"Still the most beautiful girl in the world," I murmur against her cheek.

Our lips brush lightly, sending a shock throughout my entire body. Cleo leans up and presses her mouth firmly to mine as she finally allows me to remove her bra. She grips each of my hands and moves them to her chest, where she squeezes in encouragement. When she releases my fingers, I wrap them around each breast, getting to feel them completely for the first time. My mouth has explored much of the territory that my hands have yet to be properly introduced to. I gently squeeze and kneed each breast, taking my time to get familiar with them. Her left boob is slightly bigger than her right, and they're perfect - absolutely perfect.

This moment is everything and I have the strong urge to blurt out to Cleo that I love her, but I don't; I can't risk losing her. I know she's committed to me, but for some reason I feel like she's not ready for anything that serious. From the limited amount of knowledge I have of her past, it seems that she's had a rough time. I'm curious and desperately want to know everything about her, but also don't want to push her. If she wanted to tell me what happened, she would have. Whatever it is, I'm sure I can handle; she's worth it.

"Ouch!" she suddenly calls out and I snap back to reality.

I look down and realize I'm squeezing her breasts harder than I intended, completely caught up in my thoughts. I quickly loosen my grip and apologize, leaning forward and kissing her warm forehead. She nudges my nose with hers playfully and smiles that dazzling smile that still takes my breath away. God, she is perfect.

Cleo's hands move between us and she pops the button on my jeans, "Take them off."

I do as I'm told, shimmying out of the tighter-than-hell denim and tossing them to the floor. She sits up abruptly, her chest bumping into mine, and just stares at me. My breath hitches in the back of my throat and I swallow hard, anticipating her next move. Her ocean blue eyes are still piercing into my own as she reaches one hand into my boxers and touches me. A relieved sigh falls from my lips as she wraps her fingers around my shaft and pumps up and down rhythmically. Her movements are torturous and I suck harshly on the skin covering her collarbone to keep from groaning loudly.

Cleo's hand picks up speed and I feel myself getting close. I don't want to cum into her hand, I want to cum inside her - as completely f*cked as that sounds. I want to feel her around me as I come undone; there's something about that moment that just makes me feel connected to her on a whole new level. To direct her attention elsewhere, I grip her chin and kiss her roughly, groaning into her mouth. She begins to pull away, but I bite down on her lower lip and pull her face back to mine. She gets so caught up in the kiss that her hand stops and I can't help but whimper slightly.