Chapter 8: The Vision

I'm sorry for the late update! 

Chapter 8: The Vision

"Get out! Get out of this kitchen!" Trent exclaims while gently pushing me out. "You stubborn girl! You never learn!" He adds.

I wince at his tone. "But!"

Trent glares at me, "Please, just go. These lovely girls are willing to cook what you've prepared." He assures.

I'm unsure. I don't like the thought of these girls touching my food. It makes me feel antsy knowing that these girls might do something to it. I can't let that happen.

"Don't worry, they've got it under control. Luna trusts these girls. And besides, you and Char have to pamper yourselves, aren't I right?"

My eyebrows scrunch in confusion. How does he know? I've never mentioned anything to him.

"How do you know?" I curiously ask.

Trent suddenly scratches the back of his head, "Char told me that she was coming over." A faint blush appears on his cheeks as he says this.

I can't help the squeal that escapes my lips, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" I prance around the little space that I have and squeal like a little school girl.

"Yeah, yeah, you don't need to be so girly about it." He flails his hands at me, gesturing me to stop my silliness.

They're cute. I ship them together.

Charent!

"Now go," he says with finality.

This time, I listen to his command and immediately make my way home.

I park Trent's car on the driveway and notice a figure standing by our main door. It's Charel. She awkwardly stands on the side of door, probably waiting for someone to pop out.

I hurriedly get out of the car and call her name, "Char! Oh gosh, I'm sorry I'm late!" I sincerely apologize.

She stands upright and smiles, "No, it's okay. I know that you're busy preparing at the pack house."

I take my keys from my pocket and shove it inside our house's keyhole. Once it opens, I let Char in and trail behind her.

She stares around our house, examining every detail. "It feels...homey." She simply compliments.

It does? I wanted to ask.

I don't really feel the homey vibe. Most of us are out, doing our own duties. I mean, it can be homey sometimes, when we're together. Other than that, this house is just a place where we sleep in and eat for breakfast altogether.

Not knowing what to reply, I shrug off the comment and instead gesture my hand towards the stairs.

Upon seeing my unwillingness to answer her comment, Char complies to my wishes and hurries off.

Once we reach my room, I let her sit on my bed while I go get my makeup, iron curler and straightener. I barely used these stuff but they do come in handy.

"Okay," I carry off, breathless.

"Yeah, um, I'm not really used to these type of things." She shyly admits.

I chuckle, "Oh trust me, I barely use these things. Aside from their usage, I think I'm pretty useless when applying them." I admit.

She looks at me, shock is evident on her face, "What?" She says in disbelief. "I don't believe you," she lets out a chuckle, "Like, do you see yourself?"