The Massacre

I don't own Naruto or it's characters/Plots. Only my OC's do I own and the plots I have created. 

Enjoy!

************************************

 [> ???'s P.O.V <] 

 I was running through the woods in the forest with my attackers running after me. They were after all of our villagers because we, the small village hidden in the the Falls of Mount Dorakuzan, are able to Bend all Elements. Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. There are only a handful of our kind left. 

 "Kill the Brat!" A voice yelled as I jumped over a knocked over tree. My black hair that had White and Grey streaks in it flew around my face as my vibrant blue/turquoise eyes darted around to see any enemies lurking around. My small, 6 year old frame was weaving in and out of trees that came into my way. I was already injured with a bleeding arm and forehead. Scratches were scattered all over my face, arms and legs as I ran through some horned bushes but I was covered in mud from the rain earlier. It had dried on and caked me like water. 

 "Now!" I heard a voice and I saw a line strung up. Growling, I jumped and summoned the Wind to coast over them. Landing on my feet yards away, I began running again with more speed as I went downhill between two large hills. Something caught my foot and it sent me flying forward. I let out a small squeak of surprise before I hit the ground and skid to a stop on my arms at a set of three feet. Panting I looked up. 

 Two men and a woman stood there, staring at me. One looked like an old man because he had really white hair but he had red markings on his face. The lady was really pretty with her peach colored hair. She had a diamond mark on her forehead with her warm brown eyes. The last one was younger than them with Yellow/orangish hair. We made eye contact and I saw the most soft blue eyes that I had ever seen. Kindness and security shone through them. Once they saw my headband around my neck, their eyes widened. 

 "Stop her!" Someone yelled and I scrambled to my feet before darting back into the woods before anyone could move. I threw my arm back and a wave of Earth flew back and blasted everyone onto their butts. Earth and Wind were the only ones I could get a good control over. Fire I could do self defense like, kicking it at Enemies or making fireballs. Water I had a tiny grip on. I came to a dead end that was surrounded by rocks on all three sides. I stared up at the rocks as I heard a stick break. I whirled around and saw my attackers coming out. 

"She's a trapped rat now." The largest one sneered. I got into a fighting stance and they all laughed at me. They ran forward and I clenched my hands before swiping them sideways. I watched as half the men flew over the tree tops as the Wind took them. "Give up, Girl! No ones coming to your rescue. Everyone's dead!" The largest one said and I grit my teeth. I let out a cry before running towards the men. They raised their weapons as I kicked my foot out, blasting fire towards them. I raised my right arm and summoned the Earth to hit the largest man. He let out a cry before flying into the woods. Three started on fire as I twirled, fire coming out of my fingers on both hands. Once I landed, I threw out my arms and started shooting fireballs in a circle around myself as I saw the men had surrounded me. I began to build up the Energy as I reached the middle of the group for a plan to diminish over half. 

Once ready, I raised my arms and let the energy build up as I did a flip in the air. As I reached the ground, I slammed my hands onto the ground and a huge wave of fire went out and started the men on fire. Panting, I winced from the stinging of my injuries. I heard a laugh and I looked up to see the large man coming at me with his blade rose. My hands went up to protect myself but I heard another clang. Blinking, I looked up to see the three I saw moments ago, in front of me. The young guy was holding the Large man at bay as the two others got into a fighting stance as the other bad guys came back. 

"Minato, stay with the girl." Old man said and suddenly, the older two were fighting as the young man came my way. I scampered back away from him and I saw surprise in his features as I did so. "I'm not going to hurt you, little one." He said and I curled into a rock. "Look." He said as he started taking off his weapons and placing them at arms length. I watched until all of them were on the ground. He took out a scroll and placed them onto it. He did a few hands signs before they were placed into the summoning scroll. Gone from view. 

 "There. All gone." He said as he placed the scroll into his bag. He looked back at me as he took out a small box that was a medical kit. He slowly crept forward and sat down a few feet away from me. "Can I see your injuries?" He asked with a sincere smile as his eyes flashed in worry and kindness. Eyeing him closely, I slowly uncurled myself and slowly crept closer to him. He stayed absolutely still as I got closer and closer to him. I came within a foot of him before sitting down. 

"I don't know Medical Ninjutsu like Tsunade but...I do know how to wrap!" He said with a smile as he opened the case. He slowly got up and came towards me before crouching to my level. I scooted back an inch, still afraid he might have a weapon on his person but he held out wet cloth. "I need to get you sorta clean first." He said with a chuckle. I stayed still as he slowly reached for me. I flinched as his right hand touched my left cheek so he pulled away only to replace it very gently. "It's ok." He said and came closer as I felt a warmth feeling on my forehead. He was now nearly on top of me as he cleaned my forehead. 

 "Quite a nasty cut you've got, huh?" He said as scrubbed at my head. His right hand was keeping me in place as he cleaned the area. He pulled away and grabbed a few more things from the box before he opened a few packages. I watched him put some clear gel on his finger tip and rub it onto my cut. I gripped the dirt under my hands as it stung the wounds he placed it on. My cheek as well. After a few minutes of placing gauze on my forehead and cheek, he went to my arm. I was starting to fall asleep as he bandaged me up, save the stinging. I would keep falling back but I'd jerk back awake, earning a chuckle from him. I started to shiver from the cold that the night brought as well as being tired. 

 "Here." He said and something was draped over me. I looked at it to see a thick white cloak that was really big on me. I looked back at my arm to see that it was nicely wrapped and all set to go. I blinked and nearly fell over if it wasn't for the guy, Minato. He caught me and slowly picked me up. "Kami....you're so small." He said as I laid there, exhausted while he cradled me in his arms against a tree stump. I felt the hood of the cloak drape over me, blocking the cold air from nipping at my already numb face. 

"Go to sleep, little one. You're safe now." He said and I curled into his warmth. I can't explain it but....I felt like I could trust him and everything he said. He began humming a tune that lulled me into a much needed rest. 

 [> Minato's P.O.V <] 

 I stared down at the small girls figure that was now asleep in my arms. She couldn't be older than 6 years old, if that. She was very small for her age and not to mention dirty. It surprised me that one so young could put up such a fight but she was fighting for survival. Sighing, I brushed some hair out of her face. 

 "How is she?" Tsunade asked as her and Jiraiya emerged from the woods. "Asleep. Her injuries weren't too severe so I patched them the best I could just a bit ago. It was hard at first cause she was afraid of me but once I took off my weapons, it was easier." I said as they approached. I slowly got to my feet as Jiraiya picked up my bag. 

 "She's so small!" Tsunade whispered with wide eyes. "Not to mention filthy." Jiraiya deadpanned her. We both gave him a glare and he quickly looked the other way. I felt something grip my vest and I looked down to see her left hand gripping my vest as her right hand was resting between her and her left arm. "Kawaii...." Tsunade whispered as we began walking. 

 "How was the village?" I asked and the two glanced at each other before shaking their heads. "Nothing was left. We tried to look for survivors but the only outgoing foot prints were hers and the ones chasing her. The rest...we were too late." I growled a sigh before shifting my arms. "At least we found her." I said and the other two nodded. "Let's head back quickly. I don't want to stick around this place any longer than need be." Jiraiya said and I nodded. I quickly but gently put the girl into a protected yet comfortable hold before we went into a full run. 

***************************

Please review!!! 

Much appreciated!!