four:discovery?

I hate hospitals. I hate the nurses, they are always coming to check up on me. Touching me, checking my " blood pressure " they call it.  I'm not used to getting hurt, especially getting hit by a car. Sienna comes to check up on me every once and a while. She sometime brings Rowan when he gets off of school too. I don't see much of Jacob though. One time when they came, all together, Jacob and Sienna had an argument. Oh boy, Rowan was crying his little eyes out. It ended in Jacob leaving the hospital and  Sienna crying. 

I hate to see her cry, it makes me so angry. I have observed that when I get angry, I can not control it and lash out. I hurt myself a couple times because I tried to run after Jacob and tell him to apologize. I found out that with a few broken ribs, it's not that easy. I wonder how long I have been in this hospital, hopefully human years don't go by that fast. 

" Mr. August, I see your awake." Dr. Blake said while coming into the room.He set his folders down, and put on some rubber gloves. This was his usual routine so I wasn't surprised that he came. 

" Yes, I wasn't able to sleep. Dr.Blake, how long have I been here? " I responded in a low tone. 

He took out a piece of paper, looking at it carefully. " About two and a half weeks. Actually that is what I have came here for, Mr.August, I know who you are.  " 

[ I'm so sorry i haven't been updating lately :( . I've been stumped and out of ideas to come up with the the next chapter. Can you please give a comment on how you want the next chapter to be, or what you expect. It would really help :) ]