02 - The Journey

"Move your Baggage, I'd like to sit beside you, beautiful!" Aslam says as he tries to flirt with Nahid.

"Shut up, and get lost!" Nahid speaks peacefully without looking up from her phone.

"Oh wow, beauty with an attitude? Just my type!" He winks as Nahid gets up and gives him a punch on his face and he falls down.

"WOOHOO GOO NAHID" The gang exclaims from the back of the bus.

"Told ya, go away. Got the message? Better not do anything like that again, get it?" She bosses.

"I WILL GET BACK AT YOU AGAIN, JUST WATCH." Aslam runs out of the bus as it stops and screams in pain while covering his bleeding nose.

"Wow, you gave him a damn good message, babe!" Sarah cheers as she hugs Nahid.

"I know babe, I'm awesome like that!" She goes into the fan girl mode.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Sarah plays along in an emotionless face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mom, Dad. I'm off to the Masjid for praying Maghrib. Will be back after Isha, In sha Allah."  Abdullah informs.

"Sure, son. Stay safe." They reply as Abdullah leaves after saying Salaam.

As he is walking towards the mosque, he notices some young kids cleaning the windows of cars on the traffic signals and then asking for some money. He reaches to one of them and shakes hands.

"Salaam, kid. How are you?"

"Walaikum as salaam. I am good. Who are you bhaiyya?"

"I am Abdullah. What is your name?"

"My name is Ahmed."

"Where are your parents beta?"

"They are at work. We are really poor that's why I clean windows and earn some money."

"Oh. Do you wish to join school and become educated?"

"YES, I have a strong desire to study but my parents cannot afford it."

"Okay, from now on, you will join school In sha Allah."

"WOW, But how bhaiyya?"

"I will arrange money for it In Sha Allah."

"YAY, THANKYOU SO MUCH BHAIYYA. I LOVE YOU <3."

Abdullah smiles as he runs his hand through Ahmed's hair.

"Go home and ask your parents to contact me. Here's my number."

"Jazak Allah bhaiyya."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What do you think of Aslam? Do you think he will make a strong comeback? Let me know in the comments below!

PLEASE SHARE VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW!

Help me as I'm new here, share the story with your friends if you like it!

JAZAK ALLAH HU KHAIR <3

Glossary:

Masjid : A place where muslims perform 5 obligatory prayers.

Maghrib : 4th Obligatory prayer.

Isha: 5th obligatory prayer.

Salaam : Islamic greetings.

Beta: Referred to "son" in urdu/hindi language.

Bhaiyya : Referred to "Brother" In urdu/hindi language.