07 - The Change.

Dedicated to FiHijabi . Jazak Allah and special thanks to you sis for helping me in publicizing my first ever book :) May Allah bless you in this life and the hereafter! (:
- - - - - - - - - -
Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) is reported to have said: "A man must not be in a secluded place with any woman except that her mahram is present with her" (Mishkaat).
- - - - - - - - - -
''Wake up, Nahid. It's Fajr time!'' Her mom speaks in a low voice.
Already awake mom! Just 2 minutes!' She replies calmly.

Ever since the incident has taken place between Sarah and Nahid, she has decided to be a little more optimistic towards his family. She knows all of her family members and friends love her and she adores the fact, yet she gets sloppy at times. But she has made a commitment to herself to try be a better person and not be a total jerk that she used to be.
- - - - - - -
''Mom, I've prayed Fajr. Don't worry about my lunch box or breakfast, I'm gonna cook for myself today!'' She replies, sounding excited.
''What? Is it really happening or am I having hearing problems?'' Her mom teases.
"No, mom. Your hearing is fine. It really is happening." She replies, playing along.
''Ya Allah. Thankyou for showing me this lovely day. I hope I am not in some sort of a dreamland." Her mom continues to tease.
"Please, mom." She replies while packing her lunch box.
- - - - - -
"Mom, I'm off to school. Allah hafiz." She informs
"Take care, honey, Allah hafiz." Her mom replies.
As she reaches the school, she notices Sarah standing outside the class door waiting for someone.
''Hey, babe. What's up?" She questions.
'NAHIDD. I was waiting for you. Where have you been?" She exclaims while embracing her into a hug.
"Calm down, lady. I was at home, ofcourse? Didn't I tell you?" She replies.
"But you were supposed to text me after reaching and doing what you were meant to. Don't tell me you didn't?" She asks sounding worried.
"Ofcourse I did. How could I not? Remembering the fact that my best friend ditched me brought tears to my eyes." She teases while fake crying.
"Stop with the drama, you loser." She says understanding Nahid very well.
"Okay, whatever. Let's go to class." She says as they walk inside.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
As soon as the class is over, they get out of school. Nahid's car didn't come to pick her up as it was having technical issues so she had to walk almost half a mile to her house all alone after her mom called and informed her.
Just as she walked a little bit, she felt as someone was following her. She decided to brush off the thoughts out of her mind and continued to walk only to notice the person getting closer to her on a lonely road.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
'Asad, I'm going for Asr prayer. Can you inform mum and dad once they're home?" Abdullah asks.
"Sure, bro. Allah hafiz." Asad replies.
Asad was 2 years younger than Abdullah while Shania was the youngest of all being only 2 years old and because of that she was the charm of the house and was loved by all.
"Tata, bhaiyya." She exclaims.
"Buhbye, cutie." Abdullah smiles as he runs a hand through her hair as he walks out of the door.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After finishing the prayer, Abdullah decided to check on his friend Shahid as he wasn't coming to college since a week or so. He lived on the opposite block of Nahid's house.
As he parked his car outside Shahid's house, he noticed Nahid running towards her house from a far distance while some guys were chasing after her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WOAH. What's this? Nahid running away and a change in her behaviour it seems. Surprised, huh? Who do you think these men are and why are they behind Nahid?
What do you expect Abdullah to do, here?

We saw more of Abdullah's family here. Ain't Shania love, too, along with Areeba? ❤️ Do you think they should meet and be besties? I think so <3

By the way, sorry for a short chapter as I've been really busy lately due to preparations for my uncle's wedding. May Allah bless him a happy married life. Ameen.

Thankyou so much for all your support people! We're inching close to 300 views in just 5 days of this book ma sha Allah :)

VOTE SHARE RECOMMEND COMMENT FOLLOW!

JAZAK ALLAH HU KHAYR!

MOST IMPORTANTLY,

SPREAD SMILES!