14 - The Clash.

The Prophet SAW Said: "Among my followers the best of men are those who are best to their wives, and the best of women are those who are best to their husbands. To each of such women is set down a reward equivalent to the reward of a thousand martyrs. Among my followers, again, the best of women are those who assist their husbands in their work, and love them dearly for everything, save what is a transgression of Allah's laws."

------------------------

NAHID'S POV

I felt my blood boiling in anger. First, I try to run from an awkward situation but life hits me hard by making me clash into THAT guy again. 

I stood up and tried to balance myself but I wasn't able to. All 5 of my right fingers felt numb while my ankle had fully twisted.

I noticed him coming towards me, running like a tiger runs after a deer.

Will he eat me?

"Can't you watch where you're going, blind dumb girl!" Aslam shouts as he anguishes in pain.

Now I notice he's on the ground too. 

He looks, and acts strong while he's just made of feather. Ha.ha.ha.

My evil self laughs inside.

But soon, the laughter is over as I come back to life and realize my foot hurts more now.

All the teachers gather and try to help.

I saw him trying to come and pick me up in his arms, but he realized the amount of teachers around and took a step back.

Damn my luck!

"Shut up, you were the one in the way and how dare you call me dumb, you prick!" I almost clinged onto him but then I realized I had a plan for him and I will much rather follow that.

Plus, we were in school.

He was soon taken to the class by other teacher and I heartfully thank them for that.

The teacher called a first-aid assistant and she gave me an injection.

Ew, gross. I hate them.

I scream in pain.

"No, No. Please, no injections."

From the corner of my eye, I notice him slightly smiling at me being silly but there was a worried grin on his face as well.

What a character!

------------------------------

"What happened to you?" Sarah asks in a worried tone as I walk into the class.

Alhamdullillah, there were no fractures but I did have a tight bandaged foot so it was hard to walk.

"Nothing, I just crashed into someone." I speak in an un-interested tone.

"Did you FALL for THAT guy, like you always fall for new guys?" Sarah winks while pointing towards Abdullah.

"That was so lame, I felt on the floor not in love you fool!" I speak.

"You must be dreaming of him that's why." She replies.

"I was running from him you dumb lady." I speak under my breathe.

"WHAT?" She asks.

"Nothingg, nevermind."

The teacher left the classroom, and here we go again.

He's coming, again.

Oh God!

-----------------------------------

ABDULLAH'S POV

She fell. Because of me. Damn, me.

I shouldn't have asked her. I was trying to help her through her pain, and I actually just increased it.

What a mess!

I saw her scream in pain, and I felt a knife stab my heart. 

It must be paining too much. 

I felt relieved when the doctor said that there weren't any fractures, just a minor twisted ankle.

They were giving her an injection just in case the rubbing with the floor may cause infection.

She was really scared of injections I see.

I felt better after she stood up on her feet and walked to the class. 

I wanted to go talk to her, but a teacher became the villain now.

I'll just talk to her in the class.

------------------------------------

The class ended, and she was talking to her friend Sarah. This was the chance. 

I started to walk towards her and she looked terrified.

Am I that scary?

"Hey, Nahid. How does it feel now?" I asked

"Alhamdullillah, it's getting better. No more pains." She grins.

"I'm so sorry, you fell because of me. I guess I shouldn't have disturbed you..so you wouldn't have run like that. I regret doing that." I apologize.

"No, no. That's not your fault. It's just fate. Don't worry, I am okay." She flashes a smile.

Wow, She looks so beautiful doing that!

Ma sha Allah.

I lower my gaze when I come back on earth after being in the sky because of her thoughts.

Astaghfirullah!

"That's good news. Get well soon, then we'll go for a consolation ice-cream party, my gift for my mistake. You can't say no, and that's final. Okay? Byee." I whisper in her ear and she smiles.

I think I know what to do when we meet for ice-cream.

Hell yeah!

------------------------------------

WOOOAHH! THEY'RE GONNA MEET?! DAMN! xD

I'M EXCITED.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABDULLAH IS PLANNING? I HOPE IT GOES WELL! ;)

I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. I WAS SO CAUGHT UP WITH EID PREPARATIONS.

IN SHAA ALLAH WILL UPDATE NEXT PART VERY SOON!

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS BELOW!

P.S THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A 1K VIEWS SPECIAL! JAZAK ALLAH TO EVERYONE!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! 

LIKE VOTE COMMENT RECOMMEND SHARE!

MOST IMPORTANTLY,

SPREAD SMILES!