08 - The Reality.

Assalam Alaikum, people. As a special gift, this chapter will be written in Nahid's POINT OF VIEW, And ABDULLAH'S Point of View, Too. So, expect BIG surprises under the hood. Thank you so much for your support, JAZAK ALLAH.

Dedicated to PopcornSweetcorn. JazakAllah Sister, thankyou so much for your lovely tips and support! May Allah bless you in this life and in the hereafter!

ENJOY! -A

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NAHID'S POV

As I was walking back to my house, I heard some footsteps. It was noticable mainly because the road was dead empty. Our area is usually jam packed, specially on weekends, but today being a working day meant total silence. As I moved closer and closer to my house, the sound of footsteps increased. Before I knew it, I heard around 5 different people whispering while following me.

I gently turned around acting all normal and looked from the corner of my eyes to notice ASLAM along with 4 other guys following me. I thought he changed, or atleast realized what's wrong, but he proved me wrong instead. I wanted to give him a good lesson in the means of punches and kicks, but I realize what dad had said me yesterday when he asked me about what happened on the trip, obviously somebody being a spy shithead informed him. IWonder who.

"NAHID, look. Voilence is no solution to problems. You have to stand up in a smart way. Kill them with kindness at first. If they're too stubborn, play the smart game and make em' think you're a total fool. Make them fall for it, then trap them."

Though I didn't have the intention to follow that, I thought it would be more logical. Plus, I noticed Aunty Sabeen, our neighbor who lives next to HIS house. She is that one evil aunt in every neighborhood that has taken the responsibility of spy-ing, and then reporting to every child's parent in the neighborhood. Wonder why everybody hates her, duh. (Sarcasm). So what I did was, I started to run. Made em' think I'm a fool, and that I'm scared of them. Just as I ran towards the gate, once again, HE was standing on the opposite lane, locking his car. HE noticed the activity. I didn't know what to do, so I just ran towards HIM and hid behind HIS back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ABDULLAH'S POV

Before I could even lock up my car properly, I noticed that special someone. Okay, okay. Haraam, bro. Don't think about her too much like that. *slaps self* Anyways. Before I knew it, she came running towards me and hid behind my back. Damn, that feel. Felt like my world was just complete in less than a minute. She screamed "HELP" right into my ear and almost burst it, snapping me out of her thoughts.

"Oh, wow. What a pleasant surprise. I thought you were the one who used to smack everyone in the face. And now you're the one smacking my eardrums, huh?" I said, teasing her.

"Everytime I see you, you annoy the heck out of me. What's the problem, can't you be logical for a second hmm?" She said, sounding annoyed.

Though she sounded like that, I saw her smiling a little *trying to bite her lip to hide it* which just MELT my heart, like, I just wanted to embrace her into a hug like RIGHT NOW. But, yeah. You get it, right.

"Oh, Hello. Mr. Dreamer. Which land of freedom are you lost in?" She waves in front of me, snapping me out of my perfect dream world. *Frowny Face*

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Never mind." I speak, scratching the back of my neck.

*ALL THIS TIME THE 5 GANGSTERS WERE JUST BUSY LAUGHING AT HOW MUCH OF A CHICKEN NAHID SEEMS TO BE*

"Okay, enough. Just stall them out. Follow MY PLAN, Geddit?" She bosses around, as usual.

"Yes Ma'am." I reply, lowering my gaze and sighing.

*I walk towards them*

"Dudes, leave her alone please. She's scared, yeah. Let her go." I speak, understanding the plan.

*EVIL LAUGH* HAHAHA.

"What a chicken. It's not even the start of my plan, yet she ran away. HAHAHA. Nice, I see people still fear me aha." Aslam speaks. *He Flips his UGLY hair*

"Yeah, right. You're the boss, mate. Whatever. Let her go, please?"

*LAUGH LAUGH*

"CAN YOU SHUT THE F*** UP AND STOP LAUGHING? I SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE

"CAN YOU SHUT THE F*** UP AND STOP LAUGHING? I SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE." I speak, finally losing my temper.

I noticed her smacking her head because of my stupidity and short temper, and yeah, it brought a smile to my lips. NO LIES.

"Okay bro. Calm down. We're out, Peace." They speak, Hi-5-ing each other.

"Get lost." I reply.

They turn around before saying:

"Maybe we oughta teach YOU a lesson instead of her, kid."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THERE IT IS. SURPRISES, SURPRISES. LIKED IT? I HOPE SO! JAZAK ALLAH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. IN SHA ALLAH PART-2 OF THIS WILL BE RELEASED SOON, STAY TUNED.

JAZAKALLAH, THANKS ALOT!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE RECOMMEND FOLLOW!

JAZAK ALLAH.

MOST IMPORTANTLY,

SPREAD SMILES!

- A