11 - The Broken Heart.

"A person cannot be a muslim until a fellow muslim is safe from his tongue or hands."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NAHID'S POV

I literally dropped my phone from my hands in shock. I couldn't believe this. Here I was, thinking of a future while he had other plans.

'I'm sorry.. Nahid. We're..over. I'm really sorry.. I couldn't go on anymore, I loved someone else all this time but she kept rejecting me .. Now she's finally accepting me and I couldn't give away the chance. I'm really sorry I feel like shit right now. I couldn't face you so I decided to text..Forgive me if possible.'

What the hell? How could he use me like that? What a d***! This was so painful, God.

Suddenly, a realization hit me.

I shut my eyes in pain!

"You get what you do." Some wise man said, well said.
I have done this to someone, too. He must've gone through this phase, too. Now I know how it feels, damnn.
I've been rude to everyone in my house, in my life. I guess I deserved this.

"I loved you so much, and it pains equally much. I don't think I can get over this anytime soon, And I don't think I can forgive you for this. Goodbye, Nahid."

I never paid attention to what he used to say because I was too blind to see the real love in him. Instead, I fell for a cheating, heartless guy.
Says the heartless girl.

Yeah.
Me.
Why?
Why would I do this to someone?
Why didn't I think anybody can return the favor?
Dumb.
I am dumb.
I am sorry Armaan.
I wish I could tell you this.
But, you left our school, and the city, after the incident.
I wish you could hear me.
I wish you were here.
Please forgive me.
I miss you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ABDULLAH'S POV

"Students! Please take out your revision papers. We'll solve another set today, as practice for the upcoming class tests! Quick please!"
Miss Anita said.

We all were bored out of our minds. Maths always triggered the 'I hate life, I'm bored.' Type of mood. But yet, we were forced to solve and solve. Thanks to the tests. Most of all, She was no-where to be seen.  
I guess she didn't come today. I wasn't allowed to gaze at girls, but she did have a different spot inside me. I felt happy when she was around. And so, I felt down, today. I hope she is okay.
As I looked around the class, sure it was Shahid, smiling like an idiot. Wonder why? Who else it could be.
He was staring so deeply at Fatima that he almost fell on the floor because his arm was on the support of the table and it slipped due to the pressure. Yes, I'm good at physics.
Anyways. So yeah. He does like her way too much. But she ignores him almost all the time. We do have similar stories.
In between all of this, I didn't even realize that the maths class ended.
Next was science.
God.
No.
I.hate.it.
But gotta face it. Here she comes.

'Morning students. How're you doing? Hope you're fine. Anyways. Today, you have to make a team-worked project on the importance of trees. One of the partners will collect theory while the other will collect pictures, quotes and all the formal stuff. It should be ready by next week. Or else don't come to me if you're a credit short."

Oh wow.
Another pain added.
Great.

"And most importantly, I'll be assigning partners."
Great. I saw Shahid's eyes go from twinkle twinkle to blank. What he was thinking is known by all.
"You can start tomorrow as today many students are absent. I'll assign tomorrow."
Now my eyes are going to twinkle! I hope it's her.
"Haraam." Says my conscience.
"Astaghfirullah." I reply.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As I walked past her house, it was pin-drop silence. Very un-usual, unlike every other time when her house is occupied by screams and fights or drama. Stun silence adds more to my worries. Is she fine? What must have happened? I miss her. I hope she is okay.
I make a silent prayer as I walk towards my house.
Ya Allah, keep her safe and strong, and save her from evil eyes and acts. Ameen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HEY GUYS, I'm back. Sorry for late updates as I have been reaaallly busy lately.  But now In sha Allah, I'll update more often. Btw, I didn't like the response on the last chapter. C'mon, silent readers. Come out and let me know you exist! Please vote and comment as much as you can and show your support so that I can continue the book with the same enthusiasm.

Btw, what do you think happened to Nahid after that? Why did she not go school or anywhere else? I miss the old her, tbh.
Do you sense any change in her from now on? I hope so.

Another chapter without Aslam. Y'all loving it, isn't it? ;) Me too.

Leave your comments, views, suggestions below.

Jazak Allah hu khayr.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE RECOMMEND FOLLOW!

I LOVE Y'ALL, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Most importantly,
Spread smiles!
-A