Confusion

It is a week later and Harry heard somebody knocking on the door. It was Dumbledore.

"Hello my boy how are you doing?", Dumbledore asked with a grin. 
"Well sir, I dont know. I'm feeling a little bit weird. But that's all. Is it a bad sign?", Harry asked. 

Dumbledore laughed out loud and told Harry it's not such a bad thing. Everybody feels weird sometimes. At that moment Snape walked into the room, he had to speak to Dumbledore. 

Oh Professor Snape, good to see you here. You see my boy Harry needs some rest and a save place to get well. Now that the both of you are here I better can say it right away.
Harry, you are going to stay at Snape's place until you are getting better. Snape, you know alot about potions, so please take good care of him.

Both Snape and Harry were in shock. What?! This can't be true, right? Dumbledore laughed and said come on then. Let's go!

Well.. Snape cleared his troath and spoke to Harry: "Come on, don't be so shocked. You've heard it. You're going to come with me, right now. Get your stuff, I will wait for you by the door. 

Harry stood up and packed his bag and slowly walked towards the door.. looking behind him, his eyes caught Dumbledore's who just laughed with his eyes.