Ink

With his blue eyes as big as saucers, the blue-masked ninja said with astonishment, "You...You got a tattoo?" She only nodded with a proud smile. "You bet." she said with a nod. Leo darted his gaze up at Karai's face then back to the ruby red Chinese dragon that was now freshly inked into the skin of the back of her shoulder. "It's cool, huh?" she said. Leonardo wasn't sure what to think. Sure, he knew Karai was into stuff like this, but he never figured she would actually do it. Well...that was Karai for you. She was very, very unpredictable. And unfortunately for him, he was quite fond of that trait in her.
Karai covered up the tattoo with her leather jacket. "Doesn't it hurt?" Leo asked out of curiosity. She shrugged. "Mmm....a bit. It feels sore, but that'll stop soon." she replied.
"What if you come to regret it? Those things are permanent."
"Leo. They have operations to remove tattoos. Everyone knows that. Besides, I'm never getting tired of this little beauty."
The word 'beauty' stuck itself on Leonardo's brain. He couldn't bring himself to say it but she was right. The tattoo was very good. "Where did you get it done, Karai?" Leonardo asked. "By a guy down in Chinatown." she said. Leo hummed to himself as he thought. He rubbed his left shoulder, the same area Karai got her tattoo on her. Obviously Leonardo was fascinated. He just felt too embarrassed to say anything. Karai's eyes mischievously wandered over his green skin. It wasn't the same as human skin, yet....
A suspicious glint in Karai's eye went off and she smirked at her turtle friend. "What?" he said warily. She got a hold of Leonardo's arm and practically yanked him out of his seat. "C'mon. I've got an idea." she announced.

*****

"I know it's not the same thing, but, I figured this would do best."
"It's cool. I kinda like it."
"Good to know. Still, this is too funny!"
"Please, don't tell anyone. I'm begging you."
"Don't worry, Leo. My lips are sealed."
"...."
"It makes you look badass though. Real sexy, too."
"....R-Really..??"
"Definitely."
"...Uhhh...heh..."
"So sexy, that I can't resist you. Oh, Leonardo! Kiss me, you fool!"
"KARAI!! Stop!!"
"C'mon! Don't you wanna kiss?"
"You're teasing me aren't you?"
"Mm-hm."
"*sigh*"
"C'mon, Leo...but I'll admit. It does look good. I like ying-yang symbols."
"Thanks, Karai."
"...even if it was from a kiddie temporary tattoo sticker."
"Shut up."
"*giggle*"