True Story

Last year, English was my first class of the day.  My period had started, but I didn't know just how bad it was going to be.  I had woken up with some back pain, but I thought nothing of it, not having experienced it before on my period.  

I was sitting in class, when I realized that I had to go to the washroom.  And the more I thought about it, I thought I could feel the unpleasant feeling of blood.  I tried to ignore it and focus on my teacher, but I could still feel it.  I began to feel very uncomfortable, but I knew how important this lesson was.  It also didn't help that nobody ever went to the washroom in my class.

Eventually, when class was almost finished, I couldn't take it anymore.  I asked to go to the bathroom, then got up.  Immediately I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, as I looked down at my chair that now had a large circle of blood on it.

I made sure I pushed my chair in, then hurried out of the door, to my locker, and grabbed my pencil case.  I hurried to the washroom, hoping that I wasn't dripping blood along the halls, then raced into a stall.  

I had soaked through my underwear and pants that were, thankfully, black.  Luckily for me, I had an extra pair of underwear in my pencil case, but I did not have any extra pants or a sweater to hang around my waist.  

I finished up in the washroom and by that time class had ended.  I went back to my English class, trying my best to act normal, and grabbed my things.  I found my science teacher and told him that I was going home, I wasn't feeling well.  He said okay, then I went to my locker and texted my dad to come pick me up.  

In the car on the way home, I clenched my butt so much, trying to stop the blood inside me so that I didn't bleed on my dad's car seat.  Then I got home and got new pants.

That is my true period story.