dorkchop_weirdo

Courtesy of @dorkchop_weirdo (swear words cut out)

"When I first got my period, I was at they Youth Center(some kind of day care for kids in the military) and I flipped the crap out when I went to the bathroom because... well BLOOD. So I panicked and grabbed some toilet paper. Mind you, this was that crappy tissue like toilet paper. So I grabbed this toilet paper and just wrapped it around my underwear as a little makeshift pad because I didn't carry it around because I was like 10. So I go to the front office and it's not even really an office. More like a receptionist type desk area. And I go up there, so close to tears and I ask the lady up there if she had any pads. Keep in mind I was terrified and was talking very quiet, and I was always a quiet kid. So i asked for a pad and she didn't hear me and was like "WHAT" so I say it again. "WHAT" this went on for a few more minutes before I practically scream at her, asking for a pad. Then she's like "a pad? For what?" Because she apparently didn't know smallish people have periods so I was like "I started my period" she finally understood what I was saying and her eyes went all wide and such and she was like I don't think so. I was very emotional because whyyyyy. So I called my mom and she came over to pick me up. When she did I just wanted to go home. But she took me out to sushi instead and gave me a bunch of chocolate. So that was nice. But I couldnt look at that lady again because she was just so unhelpful. But yeah. That was my first period story."