Part 5: The good two days

Next day morning he took his bike to go on a round to Ooty, which was just 5 kms away from there.

While he started from his brother's home, he saw the girl, he saw the previous day in a white Anarkali, outside the Railway station. Yes! That was Shraddha. He immediately recognised her, as he saw her just a day before. This time she was in a uniform & was waiting for bus at the bus stop.

(Pharmacy colleges usually have, uniform dress code in their campuses)
He just saw her for a few seconds, until he crossed the place, thinking in mind, "Oh! Yeah.. she is the same girl who we saw yesterday.. Today in a uniform.. hmm.. Might be a school girl.."

Then he went to Ooty & went to few places there, & further travelled higher to Dottabetta, which is the highest peak in the Nilgiris. He spent some good & peaceful time there, captured few shots & sat on a rock cliff, plugged in his earphones, with some love songs in low volume, to get into a mood.. & started to think of something for a story. He hardly got anything there. So, decided to leave & thought of going to a malayalam movie 'Charlie', which was running at the Liberty theatre in Ooty. He heard of some good reviews about the movie and so got in, to watch it.

Three hours later, he came out watching the movie in a good mood, as the movie was really good & he liked it very much.

On that same note, he made his way back to Lovedale. On his way to his brothers home, he saw Shraddha again, in a fancy store near the street.

She was in a nighty with a sweater on top with full sleeves, with her hair rested on her front side. She was very cute in that avatar, in which almost every women & girls around there were in. But she looked something special & good to his eyes among them. And yes! Indeed she was.

This was the third time he saw her in two days & the second time in that day alone. After all these times, he could not just let himself not think about her.

And yes! It is a normal human's mentality that, if we see a strange person for two or more times within a short period of time, that stranger will become something more than a stranger to us.

The same happened with Arya too. He knew her home was just somewhere around that place.. but didn't know where & he wanted to know about it.
So, He thought, "Ok! Tomorrow morning we'll find where her home is.." & he went home..

_____________________

The next morning, he went early to that but stop, to see her. But to his surprise she was not there. He waited there for sometime & he returned to his brother's book shop.

As he parked the bike outside & just entered the book shop, to his surprise & more than a surprise it was a shock to see her coming out of that book shop in the same uniform. This was indeed a miracle for him.

Arya rushed inside and asked his brother, "Why did that girl came in here for..??" in a hurrying manner.

"She came in asking for some book related to some medicinal theories" Dharshan replied.

"What did you say??" Arya asked immediately even before, Dharshan completed his sentence.

"I said 'No.. We don't sell academic books" replied Dharshan.

Arya: "Ohh.. hmm.." in a soft note.

Suddenly something sprung up in his mind & he ran outside to see whether she was there. And yes! She was standing in a bus stop, which was just near to their shop. She thought of getting a bus from there itself.

Arya walked up to her, controlling his legs from not running towards her & as he was nearing her, his speed of approaching reduced due to a bit of hesitation.

Then, he braced himself & went to her & asked, "You asked for some book in the book shop, right?" on a confident note.

"Yes" she replied.

"Brother, said that he will get that for you tomorrow.. You just tell me the name of the movie & the director", he blabbered.

"What??!!", she asked confused.

Arya bit his tongue & corrected, "Sorry.. sorry.. I meant to say 'The name of the book & it's Author'.. "

She smiled a bit, as she found it funny & gave him the details.

He got it & returned to the book shop.

Even before getting in, another thing sprung up in his mind.

He again went to her to ask her something.

His brother on seeing his strange actions, came out to see what he was doing.

Arya called her & asked, "Tomorrow we'll get the book & deliver it to your home .. so just give your name, contact number & your address.." & forwarded a paper and a pen.

She without having a second thought, got them & gave those details too with a genuine smile on her face.

He was feeling as if receiving an Oscar & controlling all his emotions, he turned back to return to the shop.

There he saw his brother, standing & watching everything he was doing.

Seeing that, Arya pretended to be normal, as if nothing happened.

"Hm.. hm.. ", Dharshan faked a cough to tease him.

"What's the matter Aari..?? What were you asking her???" Dharshan asked Arya in a tickling note, punching him.

"Hey.. what, 'what's the matter'.. nothing.." replied Arya Acting normal.

"Ohooo.. then for what did she ask me permission for???" asked Dharshan raising his eyebrows & with a smile on his face.

"What..?? What did she ask.. & when..?? I was there.. I didn't see anything" replied Arya in a bit of shock.

"Brotherrr.... you were too busy & immersed in that moment.. When you were forwarding a paper & a pen to her, she saw me standing here & she asked me in action, suggesting 'Whether I need to give what he wants?'.. So, I too replied in action, saying 'Yes!..' & she gave what you wanted..", explained Dharshan.

"Oh! Bro.. thanks bro.. Thank you so much D", Arya thanked Dharshan in a utter happiness & hugging him.

"Now tell what you told her & what you asked for, from her??" asked Dharshan.
Arya explained what happened & further explained everything starting from the moment when he saw her out of the Railway station for the first time.

"Oh!.. now that you have promised her to deliver the book tomorrow.. But from where you are gonna get that book brother???!??", Dharshan Asked Arya.