Part 17: "Coming Closer. . "

Next day : Morning : 7.00 am : Chennai Central ::

Their train to Coimbatore was at 7.30 am..

In less than half an hour they heard, "Yaatriga kripya dhyaan dein, Gaadi No: 12673, 'Chennai via Coimbatore to Erode' jaane waali, Cheran Express, Abhi thodi hi der meh, platform no:11 se ravaana hogi'

Their train was about to depart & so they got onto their compartment & sat on their respective seats.. & the train started moving in the stipulated time (7.30 am)

Arya and his Dad started conversing..

Dad: "Aari.. I know u don't wish to do your Bachelor's degree.. and you did your Diploma degree on our compulsion.. But you know na, I'm about to start my Construction company now.. & I may even sound selfish, but I want only you to look after my company after me.. This is what for I have earned all the money all these years being away from you.."

(Arya remained silent.. actually he was thinking of something else..)

His dad continued..
"Ok.. your passion is movie making na.. and you need to go to Chennai for that.. ok.. let's do a 50-50 deal.. I'll get you a seat in a good engineering college in chennai with my friend's influence.. you just get a B.E degree.. you can enjoy your college life & also can focus on your movie making, side by side.. I just want you to get a B.E degree.. He'll take care of attendance and all.. ok.. just say yes.."

Arya: "Dad.."

Dad: "Just say Yes Aari.. Please.."

Arya: "Yes dad.. I want to do my Bachelor's degree.. but not in chennai.. in Ooty.."

Dad: "In Ooty.. why there..?! There are only two or three engineering colleges na.. & also I don't know anyone there.. & we can't even arrange anything for your attendance and all.. heheh.. "

Arya: "There won't be any need of that dad.. I'll go to college everyday.. I want to do my B.E degree.. I'll get into movie making and all after 3 years.."

Dad: "What are you saying Aari.. I can't believe my ears & eyes man.. thank you so much.. then ok.. it's done.. you are gonna join an engineering college in Ooty.. hehey.. :)"

____________________

After reaching their home in Coimbatore, in the evening..

Arya calls Shraddha..

She picks the call and says..
"Hello.."

A: "You have college tomorrow na..?"

S: "Hmm.. yes.. why?"

A: "See u in the morning.. " and cuts the call..

(Shraddha calls him again & again.. but he refuses to attend.. he didn't wanted to reveal much at that time itself..)

Shraddha was surprised, happy, shocked, confused, excited.. & God knows how else she was.. she just wasn't able to control her curiosity & excitement for the sun to set & rise soon..

At last the sun set.. & Arya & his parents left to Lovedale in car to Dharshan's home.. His dad wanted to make Arya's admission in an engineering college, as early as possible, so that he wouldn't change up his mind again.. ;)

But he didn't know, how Arya was desperate to join in a college there & to be able to see Shraddha daily.. : ) ; )

And they reached Lovedale, within 3 hours (9.30 pm)

____________________

Next day.. The sun rises up.. so do Shraddha & Arya as well..

Shraddha gets ready soon.. & suddenly it reminds her of that day, how she was Dissappointed on reading Arya's msg 'I can't come today'

So she, takes her phone & opens Arya's message in her inbox with doubt in mind & fear in heart.. and she sees..

'Don't worry Shraddha.. I won't disappoint you this time.. I'll be there, before you.. waiting for you.. see you there..'

And 'Boom!'.. all the doubts & fears are knocked down by the impulsive happiness she got at that moment.. she just kept the phone, took her bag, wore her shoes & left to the bus stop..

Here Arya too, gets ready quickly, takes something from his bag, shouts, 'Mom.. I'm going out.. will be back soon.. Bro, I'm taking your bike.. Bybye..'

And leaves..

In few minutes, he reached the bus stop & was surprised to see Shraddha standing there before him..

He goes near her, carrying the thing that he took from his bag while leaving..

He stands in front of her..

Heart beat rises.. for Arya & Shraddha as well..

He forwards the thing in his hand to Shraddha..

.....To be Continued ;)