background character sharing

****Alex is at the top****
Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!😁 Just so you know I am having a new book. This book has meaning to me so I hope you enjoy the book!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------

This is a book about a girl named Alex and she struggles in fitting in with the schools she has been to. She is the bad girl who everyone fears. Some people get to her. Not everyone. She looks just like a nerd but don't judge a book by their cover because she is badass!!!!!!! She decides to be in the shadows and not be out there. She is just the calm quiet girl as every one calls her and she plans on it being that way until she makes friends with her next door bad boy. She is no longer in the shadows and now is in the limelights. How will she deal with her past after she is noticed?

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back!!!!!!!! I've been reading to get ideas so I love you all and I hope you like this book. It is sort of the things I deal with everyday at school. I'm not badass and I'm not a bad girl but I'm trying to get out of my shell so Alex is technically me in a way. So you all will be entering my life as well. I hope you enjoy my life and Alex's life too.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND LIKE!!!!!!!!