ch2. school part 1

****Alex's outfit is at the top****
-------------------------------------------------
I wake up to my alarm screaming to wake me up. I was so angry the clock broke in my hands. That was my 38th clock that I've broken so far.
I got up lazily and picked out an outfit. The outfit had meaning to it. It meant to 'leave this girl alone or she'll smash you into little pieces' kind of look. Which I've worn to the first day of school every year and I always get them off guard when they try to push me to the ground. It is funny when you look at their faces when I stay in the same place. They always think that when I have glasses they can push me around which obviously they can't. Afterwards they usually choose to fight me and I always win. I love boxing so it makes sense. I also like other stuff like running.
As soon as I got done I go down to the kitchen and see my little sister Kira who just woke up. I laughed at the sight of her. She reminds me of a miniature Anna from frozen. She's adorable though so I'm not complaining. "Hi Alex. Did you wake up like that?" she asked. "No but I'm glad I didn't wake up like that though" I said pointing my finger at her laughing one last time. She pretends to hold her heart and that makes me laugh even more. "Great I'm going to be late I love you have a great day. Bye Mom!!!!!!!" my mom just walked in the kitchen. "Love you too!!!!" She yelled in my face and I just laugh. "Bye!" I say as I started to leave.
I jump on my awesome motorcycle and I start heading to school. I enter the front and everyone was looking at me I shrug it off and go to the office to get my classes. I have only three classes to go to which are on the piece of paper. "Thanks" I say greatly appreciated. I'm so glad I don't have to do what normal schools do.
I walk out and notice everyone by the door. They stared at me like I was a million dollars. I just walked pass everyone they looked at me weirdly. "Why are you staring at me?" I was so confused. One girl asked "Are you the Alex from my magazine?". It was me in the front of the magazine in my boxing clothes. "No." They frowned and they all go their separate ways to class except for this one guy. "Hi I'm Mason and are you sure you aren't her?" I smiled at him and said "low profile" he understood what I meant.
"Do you want to be friends?" "Um I don't make friends that fast but... sure!" I smile at him and we start talking. He ends up leaving and I go to my first class which was choir. My favorite thing that is actually girly is singing. I enter the class and the teacher smiles at me. I know I have potential and I hope I use it.
She greets everyone and brings me up in her conversation with the class. Then its time for singing with the girls. We sing in groups and I was left out so this girl came up to me and asked if I wanted to be in their group. "Um... Sure." "Cool" Wren I think was her name but she was great at singing but she would be better singing solo. I on the other hand actually tried to sing.

....................RINGGGGG....................

"Bye!!!!!" Wren said. I nodded. What class do i have next?
-------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoy the new book.
Its so badass for me I could possibly throw up. JK! I LOVE THESE KINDS OF BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I'm fangirling about this but I want you to know one thing about me...

I'm not normal!!!!!!!!

Well I hope you...
COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND LIKE!!!!!!!

-bye wolves!!!!!!!!!