ch7. breaking down?

Recap.
Alex Marshall please come to the office please.
My life is crude...
That day...
I'm walking to the office and everyone is in shock. The lady at the front starts stuttering words. "Your m-mom and s-sister were in a c-car a-accident and d-didn't make it a-alive". My world came tumbling down after I heard those words. I was defenceless and my guard was down. I cried right there in front of all the staff.
They knew what I'm going through and I could tell my eyes were black.
I'm scared. Where will we go? Where are they? How am I going to make it on my own?
My wolf was wondering all the questions and I'm crying. Wow good encouragement!
I've been with them fifteen years.
The teachers are looking at me and they all have witnessed my pain. Even though I'm strong I let my guard down still even if I try holding back. This one I will cry freely.
I tell the teachers I need to get my stuff and just leave today. They all agreed and off I went down the hall. I grabbed my stuff and the bell rang signaling that my fighting class was over.
Everyone stopped and stared at me. I just pushed people who were in my way. I stopped crying by this time.
Then Dominic and all of my friends and his friends were right there. As soon as I saw Wren. I broke down and next thing I know is Wren comes over to hug me, wet tears and all.
I cried for hours and Wren sat through the crying, the entire time hugging me.
"My adopted family is dead and my real family is dead" I say with a stutter. "I can't go back, I just can't" I say again.