ch4. school part 3

*Wren is at top*
-------------------------------------------------
Math class. One word to describe it... Hell. I drew the entire time but the teacher yelled at me for doodling small animals on the page. Miss. Redd decided for me to have a break to cool off. I didn't agree so I'm stuck in a very gross place called wait for it... The girls bathroom. So grossed out. This thought was smashed when the door opened and five unwanted girls to join me. They looked me up and down. "What do you want?" They glared at me so I did the unthinkable. I rammed right into her shoulder and went past but I felt pain at the back of my neck and I was being flung back straight to the walls of the bathroom. I saw a little cut that she did and I knew it was healing. As soon as I blinked it was gone and I knew they were watching me. "What do you want?" I asked again for the second time. "We want you to stay away from all the boys at school mostly the boys I'm about to list off..." "Get a move on then times a wasting" I clapped my hands to show her that I don't want to stay in here but what stopped my next comments were her fake nails going into my skin and drawing blood. As soon as she was done she got them out and got to the point. "Don't go near Mason, Hunter, Andy, Austin, James, J.C., Justin, Alec, and don't dare go near my boyfriend Seth." She glared at me and I was fine with her feeling threatened but I'm not a threat and um well I don't have need to even care. Alec was a wimp so you will never see me with him but I don't take threats very well so I'm going to say no let's see her reaction. "No. I'm not. You have nothing against me. I did not do anything to you and also I don't even know you so just leave me alone" my stomach was in tight knots and I knew I would soon change if she didn't let me leave."I'm Katy so don't get on my bad side and you'll be able to survive" the bell rang and I ran out of here. I made sure I got rid of the locks on the doors on my way out. I look over next to my school and there was a forest. As soon as I saw it I was beneath all the plants running in my form. I was no longer human and I had none of my stuff with me. I will be alone tonight and not go home. I hate when I have girls on my back all the time trying to get me away from their 'friends' not like I care about it though. My form is threatening so they need to watch their back."Alex?" I turn around and there is Mason, Wren, and Alec. "Shit" I said aloud.
-------------------------------------------------
Please...

COMMENT, LIKE, AND FOLLOW me on an awesome adventure.