| Chapter Three |

*Hanzo's PoV

*Hanzo's PoV.*

"Genji, what is wrong with you?" I turn around from watching D.Va run down the hall to Lena. "Ok, I understand barging into my room, but her room." I sigh and smile faintly at him. "Your just impossible." My cheeks were still red from what just happened, I couldn't get the feel of her out of my mind.

"Sooo, how was she anyways?" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I felt my checks getting warm again, I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"How she felt, her scent, if she was warm." he seemed really eager to know exactly everything about her.

"Well, she is surprisingly warm for this temperature, and her scent, it was sweet. I felt like I could get addicted to it." I was speaking truthfully, I felt like I could get addicted to that girl.

"I gotta go, I'll see you later bro. Oh, and take these, you'll need them." He throws a small box of condoms to me and walks out the door whistling.

"Of course Genji." I put the small box in my pocket and heads for my room. The box contained about 10 of them so it wasn't to big. I run into my room and closes the door, then locking it.I pull out one of the packages and reads the box.

"How does he know my size?" I shrug it off and put one on my desk and the box in one of it's drawers. I pull out a long black kimono, it was plain but very special to me. It was soft from being untouched for years, and the white belt was still bright and pure. I look up at the clock and sighs.

"Two more hours." I say looking up at the clock on the wall.

*D.Va's PoV.*

I start walking at a regular pace and looks back to see if they were following me. Suddenly I fall onto my butt, I look up and see Jesse towering about me.

"Settle down little lady, better watch where you're goin', might hurt yourself." He chuckled and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up quickly, but when I tried letting go his firm grip kept me close. "You look a little bruised up, let me bring you back to my room to fix ya up." he flashes a charming smile and brings me closer to him. He was still wearing his cowboy hat, but he was wearing tan khakis, a red flannel, and some work boots.

"W-Well, I think I'm ok." I blush seeing how close he was to me.

"No, I insist, it's no problem." He drags me to his room before I could say anything to object. His room was surprisingly neat, like if he cleaned it everyday. "Go sit down on my bed sweetie."I sit down on his bed, it was extremely comfortable for it's messy look. I look over at his desk and stares and a small collage a pictures, it was mainly him (Shocking.) and others. I look at one of the pictures and sees one of me and him when I first joined.

"I can't believe you kept it, haha I was so young." I giggle and stand up to take a closer look, I inspect it, I blush when I see a cute little heart and message near me. I don't say anything but start to blush a little.

*McCree's PoV.*

I look over at her and sees that her dress was showing off her panties, I instantly got an erection. They were white with a pink bow on the end.

'Damn, that was quick. She a real pain in the ass.' I think to myself. I walk over to her and stands directly behind her looking at the photos. "I've been collecting them over the years." I smile and picks her up bridal style, placing her on the bed. "Now, lemme take a look." I check her arms and legs for any sign of a bruise along with her back.

"Where does it hurt darlin?" I ask rubbing her shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Oh um, nowhere really. I guess since I fell on my ass it sorta feels sore." She responds.

"Well bend over so I could take a look." I laugh a little and pulls her over y lap.

"OH um, it doesn't hurt that much." She started protesting. I smiles and starts rubbing it gingerly.

"So it doesn't hurt?"

"N-No, I-I gotta go." I get up and quickly walk out the door. "What a major creep." I keep walking down the hall, looking around that the labels on the doors.