| Chapter eight |

*Hanzo's PoV

*Hanzo's PoV.* 

There are no words to describe how angry I was. Seeing him actually move on Hana like that, in front of me, scumbag. I hear her stomach start to growl, I was pretty hungry so breakfast seemed like a good idea.

"Let's go get some breakfast, I'm starving." I grab her hand and squeezes it tightly. 

"Good idea." She seemed so calm after everything, I admired that. She was so level headed, it made me smile. We make our way into the kitchen and looks at a crowd of people just staring at us.

'Um, hey... bro." Genji was leaning up against the counter with a small glass of water in his his hands. "I know what happened, and well..."

"I think you guys need some time away from each other." Zarya butts in the conversation. "You cling onto her like a leech." She scoffs and crosses her arms. 

"Whatever." Hanzo mumbles to himself and looks away, letting go of Hana's hand. "I'll see you later for training." He storms out of the kitchen and disappears into into the corridors. 

"Don't worry, it'll blow over soon." Lena leans over and whispers, patting my shoulder gently. 

"My brother becomes, protective.... I'm sorry about this." Genji takes a small bite of his bagel and smiles faintly. "Sorry your stuck with him." 

"I'll fix it.... I just need time." I felt my cheeks get red, I couldn't have imagined this day get any worse. I grab a muffin and walks out. The conversation started up again after I leave, maybe I should talk to him, but that might make things worse. 

"Hana, wait up!" Mei was running after her at full speed. "I heard what happened, I'm sorry." She finally catches up and bends over to catch her breath. 

"It's ok, I'll solve it later." I give her the fakest smile I could and walks off.

"Will it be ok, is he mad at me." I look up at a clock at the wall and sighs. "Should I meet him?" I decide to go to my room and closes the door gently.

"This will blow over soon." I mutter to myself.

I'm so sorry this is late, I've been busy and I have 0 inspiration. I'll keep trying to post but it will take some time.