| Chapter six |

*Hanzo's PoV

*Hanzo's PoV.*

I woke up with a small headache. I didn't see Hana so I assumed she went back to her room when I was asleep. My hair was a complete reck, what happened last night? I pull off the covers and I was only in my boxers. I start blushing madly and looks on the floor where the covers fell. Hana was on the floor in a bra and panties. I felt myself getting an instant boner looking down at her. She was in a plain white bra and matching panties.

"Did we, actually last night?" I didn't want to admit it but I felt a small surge of heat going through my body. She started to move, the position she was in looked extremely uncomfortable. I kept watching her until I heard a knock on the door. Not very many people visited so I this must have been important. When I opened it I sighed, Genji was standing there with a smug look on his face.

"Looks like you used my present." he seemed happy with what he's done, and how did he know what happened?

"How do you know?" I wasn't in the mood for him.

"How could I not, you guys were so loud. Well, everyone was goin' at it but you guys were the loudest." he was basically laughing.

"Whatever." I stood there with my arms crossed. I blush when I realized I was only in my boxers. "I don't remember what happened last night." I was trying to remember what happened when he pinched my cheek.

"Well, all I know is that you got a hold of some alcohol and went wild." he let go and looked over my shoulder. "I gotta go, I have one myself to take care of. I'll see you later bro." he took off and disappeared from sight.

"H-Hanzo, what time is it?" Hana stood up shakily and looked around.

"Well, it's... 11:59." I sigh and think of Jesse saying his famous catch phrase.

"Last night was..... Amazing." she was smiling brightly. "Never knew you be so forceful." She walked over to me and kisses my cheek. I could help but blush like madly. 

"What, happened last night?" I was still so confused, everyone seemed to know what happened but me. She sat down and started explaining last night. 

{| Time lapse. 12:00 A.M |}

*D.va's PoV.*

I wake up and looks around, Hanzo was looking right at me. We both look away blushing.

"I-I can explain, I just wanted to make sure you were ok." he seemed so flustered, I found it adorable. I kissed his lips softly and played with his hair. 

"Wanna play a game?" I saw a small bottle of liquor and some small shot glasses on a small table near the bed.

"What kind of game?" 

"Let's see who could drink five shots the fastest." I was pretty confident with myself, he seemed to like the idea.

"Your on princess." He grabs the bottle and pours some liquor into the shot glasses, then hands me one. "Ready, one, two, three." As soon as he says three we both down the drink. He finishes the drink a second before me. He fills up the glasses and counts down. I down my drink in two gulps. I felt more confident in myself after the fourth shot. We both were tied. I started counting down from three, and after that we started to down the drink in a blink of an eye. I put down my cup mere seconds after Hanzo, he was smiling brightly and moves the liquor bottle. 

"I think I should get a reward." He had the same smug look Genji made 

"Like what?" I smirked and moved the shot glasses.

{| CAUTION. SMUT ALERT. |}

"Well, I think I should decide that." I pins me down on the bed forcefully, I didn't expect him to do that. "I want you." He whispered in my ear. It make me blush red, he had one hand around my neck and one holding back both of my arms. I was completely speechless, lucky he kissed me so I didn't have to. He was very rough with me, his tongue was pushing through my teeth making it way inside my mouth learning every area. He played around with mine fighting for dominance, he won every time I tried fighting back. He let go of my hands and slipped his hand under my dress and felt around my chest. MY cheeks were getting warmer as he touched my chest. I could tell he was getting drunk, and so was I. 

He untied the lace ribbon keeping my dress together and moved it to the side. He tighten his grip around my neck, I could tell he wasn't going to hurt me. He lowered his head towards my chest and un-clipped my bra. Then, softly started biting on the nipple. I moan softly as I watch, my eyes were widened two times it's size. He growled and grabs the ribbon, tying my wrists to the headboard. 

"No talking." he kept massaging my breast sucking on them routinely. My body was becoming responsive to his actions, I could feel my panties becoming soaked. I was shaking violently, no from fright, but I wanted him so badly. I started to have flashbacks of when he had me up against the wall, that was the only other time I saw him so dominant. 

He had my legs spread out, and his body was above mine. I could feel his bulge press up against my thighs. His lips left my chest and he started to massage my thighs, making me feel hot inside. He started to move my panties down my legs when he stopped.

"Are you ok with this bunny? I don't want to push you past your limit." He felt so gentle with me, tracing my lip with his thumb. 

"Yeah, it's ok." I was safe with him, knowing he was still thinking about me. 

"Ok, just remember what you said." He starts taking off his robe, but takes out a small package. "I'll have you begging for more." He whispered in my ear, his voice made me want him now. The way he was making himself dominate. He put the package in his mouth and slipped off his boxers exposing his bulging member. I couldn't help but stare, it was throbbing, I could tell that he wasn't going to hold back. 

When he open the package he took out a blue condom, I almost laughed at the coincidence but I kept it to myself. He slipped it onto his member, precum dripped out as soon as he put it on. 

"Are you ready? It's going to hurt at first." He caressed my cheeks and looked at me carefully, like he was reading is I was scared. 

"I'm ready." I bit my lip watching him line up with my kitteh. He slips off my panties and drops them on the floor. I was dripping wet so sliding in would be much easier. He slid in his member forcefully into my kitteh, making me  wanna scream. He was right, it did hurt. 

"It'll be alright bunny, it will feel more like pleasure soon." He stared thrusting inside me, I closed my eyes and bit my lip feeling the pain fade away. 

"H-Hanzo-Seonbae!" I felt my brain failing on me, making me unable to think or speak. I open my eyes to see his smirking with his arms over me as a support. 

"Bunny, y-your so tight. I'm surprised I could fit." He seemed cocky right now, but I found I sexy. The movements started going faster, which made the pleasure increase. I loved every second of it, and so did he. I felt myself wanting more of him, I was at my climax.

"I-I'm gonna... I-" Before I could finish my sentence he finishes my sentence.

"Let it out." He was going even faster then before, making me cum all over. I felt embarrassed, but he smiled and kept going. "I'm close." He whispered into my ear and started biting the nap of my neck. He starts leaving hickeys across my shoulder. After one final rough thrust he cums into the condom, filling it up. I grabbed the ribbon tied around my wrist and death grip it. We where both out of breath, panting heavily. 

I felt tired, it drained the energy out of me. He pulls out and takes of the condom, then ties it. He tosses it into the garbage and unties my wrists, I started to feel my eyelids get heavy. I start to fall asleep there. 

*Hanzo's PoV.*

I watch her fall asleep and smiles, she looked so peaceful. I put back on my boxer and her garments too. I cover her in the blanket and falls asleep next to her. 

I'm sorry stories are being posted late, I'm busy with family and some school matters. I'll try to publish more, but I don't know when.... Don't forget to leave a suggestion, I'm always open.