| Chapter Five |

*Hanzo's PoV.*

I wake up and looks around, everyone left. Hana was still in my arms, asleep, which made me smile. I brushes the fine layer of snow off of us and gently lifted her up, bridal style. She was sleeping soundly so I tried my best not to wake her up. I kiss her forehead and walks to the HQ, she started shivering. Her dress was so short I wasn't surprised, I wrapped her up in the blanket and smiled. As I walked into the building everyone seemed to be waiting for us, they looked eager to talk. I put her down on a vacant seat and leaned up against the wall.

"Yes?" I already knew I was going to get interrogated, so I embraced it.

"Explain man, how you can move on a girl like that." Lucio was almost jumping out of his seat, everyone else was just staring at me.

"Well, we talked for a while, and we both feel the same way. There's nothing else to the story." I didn't know how to explain it, were we actually together?

"Congrats partner, you got yourself a mighty fine lady." Jesse was leaning against the wall smoking a cigar. He had some nerve even talking to me, after what he did I was so close to strangling him.

"Thank you." I walked over to Hana and picked her up, she was still sound asleep. "I'd love to stay, but I can't." I walk to my room and tries to open the door. I throw her over my shoulder and unlocks the door, I set her down on the bed gently and sits next to her. I close the door so I don't have another Genji moment, I look back at her and smiles. She looked so peaceful sleeping I felt bad disturbing her.

"Hana, Hana wake up." I rubbed her back and kisses her forehead. She started groaning and turned.

"Five more minutes, please." She started whining and held onto my leg. She was so cute, like a little five year old.

"You gotta wake up, your in my room." I kept rubbing her back and playing with her hair. "Come on, you can do it." I felt weird treating her like a two year old, but I didn't care.

*D.va's PoV.*

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I held into Hanzo without even realizing it. He laughed and kisses my cheek, which made me blush like a crazy person.

"I'm up, I'm up." I yawned and looked around, he was right, I was in his room. "How did I get here?" I kissed him back and smiled.

"I brought you here, it's ok. We fell asleep outside." he seemed tired when he talked. I giggled and laid back down. I looked up at the clock and sighed.

"It's two in the morning, can't we sleep?" I pull him towards me and cuddle him, I was blushing and I knew he was too.

"I won't object." He was tired too, he wrapped his arms around he and yawned. I held onto them and drifted of to sleep. I felt his breath on the back of my neck. It was warm, making the hairs stand. I manage to grab the blanket from outside and covered us with it falling back into a deep sleep.

I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had a party and I was extremely busy. If you have any suggestion leave a comment, I'll be happy to add any suggestion to the story.