| Chapter Four |

</Two hour time lapse\>

*Hanzo's PoV.*

I look around and set down a small blanket on the frozen ground, meditating was the only thing that kept my temper at bay.

"Hanzo, I have something to tell you." Amélie walks up in a pair of black legging and a deep purple crop top, along with white snow boots with fluff on the top. "You been hanging around Hana, right?" Her accent was so thick when she talked, I would have felt bad asking her to repeat herself.

"Why is that any of your concern?" I say with my eyes still closed.

"McCree may be a concern." she says with a sly tone of her voice."I've seen them together in his bedroom, they seemed very close."

"What happened? Not like it's a concern for me, just looking out for her." I open my eyes and stare at her.

"Well, they seemed very comfortable, she ran into him in the hallway and he brought her to his room, the only real interaction was him feeling her arms and legs, and her backside."

"How do you know this?" I squint my eyes and starts reading her body language.

"No one can hide from my sight." She smirks and walks away. "If you don't believe me, ask her now." I look up and sees Hana walking over to me. I straighten out my kimono and pretends to meditate.

"Hanzo, I'm happy I found you." I open my eyes and watch her sit next to me then kisses my cheek. I blush and keep my stiff posture.

"Hello Hana." I look straight again and sighs. "Come with me." I grab her wrist and brings her to a small Japanese inspired building. I look around and walks into a small bedroom.

"Is it true? Is it true that you're with McCree?" I grab her shoulders and stared at her.

"N-No, I was with him today, but that wan't my choice. I swear.... I.... I love you." she seemed flustered. I turned bright red and held her close to me.

*D.Va's PoV.*

I wrap my arms around him and starts blushing madly, did I just blurt that out? I did feel that way about him, but I was nervous about how he was going to respond. He pulls me closer and out lips touch again. I missed that feeling, his soft lips up against mine, he also wasn't rough we me. The way he acted was sincere, like he actually cared about me.

"Hana, I love you too." his words paralyzed me for a second, my heart stopped, and my brain no longer functioned. I felt sad that he pulled away, but that was filled when he said that. I smiles brightly and wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my toes to get near his height. I look up at him and starts blushing madly.

"We should go back outside before they get worried." I felt bad saying it, but I felt awkward here with him, plus I wanted to see what Mei was up to.

"Ok, but later, I wanna talk to you. Privately." his was very stern, but I know what he's like, what he's truly like. He takes my hand and walks out, holding it tightly like he wanted to show everyone I was his. His blanket was covered with a small layer of snow, making a soft crunching when we sit on it. I look up at the sky seeing small twinkling stars, suddenly, Hanzo wrapped one of his arms around me and pulls me towards him.

"I don't want you to get cold." he pulls me onto his lap and rests his chin on my head. Both of his arms were wrapped around me keeping me warm as more snowflakes fall.

"Thank you." I had no clue what to say at this point, I was to concerned about what he wanted to talk to me about. The sky started to light up with colors, painting the sky perfectly. I stared at the sky in astonishment. "It's so beautiful." I whisper.

"It truly is." he whispers back. My heart was racing a thousand miles an hour, I wasn't sure if it was the meteors or Hanzo. Probably a combination of both. I look around the field seeing everyone watching the light show. Mei and Genji seemed to be having a great time making small little snow creations. I look over and smiles seeing Jack and Angela, I found it adorable they hung out together. I turn my head to the right and sees Jesse leaning up against a small staring at us. I blush looking at him, the snow was sticking to his hat showing small amounts of brown. I noticed Hanzo was looking at him too, he pulled me closer so my head was propped up against his chest. My face was bright red, Jesse staring at us made it worse.

"Hey, Hana." He whispered into my ear. I looked up at him and my eyes widened. He kissed me right in public, where everyone could see. I felt warm inside, he was a little rough, I guess he wanted to let everyone know I was his. When he pulled away I felt a little sad, but seeing everyone staring at us made me feel a little embarrassed. I look back at Jesse, he was looking back up at the sky with his arms crossed. It felt like mere minutes but the whole show was two hours.

Everyone left the frozen field leaving us alone, he still had his arms around me. I had thoughts he was sleeping but he would have a small conversation with me here and there.