| Chapter seven |

*Hanzo's PoV

*Hanzo's PoV.*

I felt embarrassed when she explained last night. She seemed fine with it, I usually could control myself when I drink.

"I'm sorry about last night, I should have controlled myself." I was ashamed of my actions, I took advantage of a young innocent girl.

"Don't me sad, I enjoyed it." she seemed sincere, I couldn't help but feel better. She was smiling brightly, and I was too.

"We should probably get dressed before someone else walks in." just as I say that someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it, you go take a shower. Your hair is a mess." She throws on a shirt and heads for the door, I head for the bathroom and shuts the door.

*McCree's PoV.*

I grip my hat and puffs out another large cloud of smoke. I knock on the door once more getting angry, I could hear footsteps so Hanzo must have been up.

"Hiya." The door slides open and Hana was standing right under me, I put my hat back on and puts out my cigar.

"Well hello darlin'. What are ya doin' here?" I was curious to know what Hana was doing in Hanzo's room, and a little angry.

"Oh, I just... um, spent the night." she seemed to be blushing, I could see a small box of open condoms on the bed and feels myself blushing.

"So, is Hanzo around?" I was anxious to talk to him about Hana, but seeing her now made e feel good. I pull her close to me and smiles, she was so small compared to me.

"Oh, just showering." She was blushing madly and looking away. I hold her chin and pulls her face so she faces me, she was so beautiful. I pull her closer and plant a kiss softly on her lips, they were soft and plump. She seemed surprised, her pupils were expanding and she tensed up. I hear the shower turn off and I hold her closer to me, I wanted Hanzo to see us. Make him jealous. I would pull away from Hana to breathe but just for a second. I look past her and see Hanzo, he was bright red, and furious. I watch him storm over and grab Hana, pulling her into his chest. She was being hugged from behind, he was acting like I was going to rape her.

"Jesse." He didn't bother to say hello, I'm surprised he even knew my name.

"Mornin' Hanzo." I was pissed inside, he just had to ruin a perfect moment. He was in some black baskeball shorts, which was odd to me.

"Why are you here?" He seemed pissed too, was it because of Hana, it's not like they're dating.

"I can't just say hello?" I so close to just grabbing Hana's wrist and walking away, but I kept my cool.

"You can, why were you eating Hana's face?" She was looking up at him, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Like you know how to kiss a girl." I cross my arms.

"It's like this." He pulls Hana closer and plants a small kiss on her lips, it was for only a second but this pushed me over the edge.

"That's it, Hana. Me or Hanzo?" I wanted an answer, and I wanted one now.

"I-I, but wait..... please don't make me decide...." She was holding Hanzo's arms, like it was protecting her. She paused for a second and looks up at me, then Hanzo. "Hanzo..." She says in a low whisper.

"Ok, I respect your choice." I walks off, I was steaming I'm surprised smoke wasn't shooing out of my ears.

*D.Va's PoV.*

I felt a swirl of different emotion, I felt sad to see McCree walk away like that, but I was happy Hanzo felt like this. He really cared about me.

"Are you ok Hana?" He turns me to face him and cups my cheeks in his hands, making butterflies fly in my stomach.

I'm sorry for the late post, I've been really busy with personal things. Comment what you wanna see and leave a vote. Thanks guys.