Prolouge

Louis' life wasn't always bad, it actually used to be wonderful, he grew up in a farm with his two loving parents but one summer at the age of 10 his mother ran ill and six months later she passed, she left behind a son and a grieving husband. Louis' dad turned to alcohol, he would spend their money on it and sometimes beat Louis when things got too hard but that all ended when he abandoned Louis at the age of 15.

Louis knew how to take care of himself, had been for the passed 5yrs. He never spoke to anyone about living on his own, scared of what could happen if word got around he lived on by himself. He'd lie and say his dad was at home or that he was out of town, no one cared enough to double check so it was easy. He did small jobs here and there but mostly lived off his farm, he'd grow crops and milk the cows but never ate any animals, too kind to kill or have someone else kill them, so he mostly ate from earth.

He lives a life of solitude and misery, a life where no one likes him, where his parents died or abandoned him, where the only happiness he gets is from the animals in the small farm. He barely talks, only does so when needed but he is still so kind. Never hurts a fly or even raises his voice, he just keeps to himself, not because he wants to but because others don't seem to want to be with him.

But that's all about to change because a certain curly haired, green eyed lad is about to stumble upon him. And from the moment they meet their sadness and loneliness will seize to exist.