Chapter 2- The Morning After

-Harry's POV-
When I first set my eyes on Louis I knew I had found my other half, the missing part to my heart. Seeing him so vulnerable and helpless when those bullies were beating him made me want to protect him, he didn't fight back, he was small and fragile but even after the encounter he didn't look angry, it made me see just how caring he was, how kind and gentle his nature is.  And to think that I will be raising a child with him makes me overjoyed.

The church didn't allow us to marry within its walls but we didn't need everyone else's acknowledgement to know we'd be together forever. our 'wedding' was just us handing each other  rings that we made and making love under the moonlight.

We waited till our 'wedding' night to make love, to give up our virginities to one another because we wanted it to be sacred, for it to be even more special

We waited till our 'wedding' night to make love, to give up our virginities to one another because we wanted it to be sacred, for it to be even more special. Since then we have lived an amazing life, of course we aren't rich but we didn't mind for all we need is eachother to feel complete. As everyday passed I fall deeper and deeper in love with him, I loved him less yesterday than I do today and will love him more tomorrow. After being kicked out of my home village and having my parents disown me I was sure I would never be happy again, I'd let myself believe that I'd die alone but that all changed when I layed my eyes on him. He gave me hope and made me feel love again, something I was sure I'd never have again. We love each other so much that we were okay with the fact that we might never have children, neither of us could bare, although Louis did have the hips for it.  We accepted that and continued with our lives, that is until yesterday when we found Niall. Finding him and bringing him home was like a dream come true, it felt too good to be true, of course we wanted children but didn't dwell on it since there wasn't many ways we could have one but finding Niall was a blessing, to him and us. And now that I lay here with Louis in my arms breathing little puffs of air onto my bare chest and having Niall in his makeshift bassinet makes me thank that Gods above for letting me have these two people with me today.

I lay there till I hear our roosters wake up call and till the sun makes its appearance in the horizon. Louis begins to stir and as he slowly opens his eyes I look down and just admire him. How his eyelashes cast shadows on his cheeks, how his lips look so delicate, the way his skin glows from the soft light of the morning sun and the way his hair looks like he's been in a tornado. I smile once his blue eyes meet my green and take a second to appreciate my beautiful husband whom i love so much it hurts to be apart.
"Mornin" I mumble, leaning down to give his lips a gentle peck "morning babe, how'd you sleep" he asks while simultaneously yawning into his hand. "Amazing, I always do when I'm next to you" I say while starting to stretch my legs and pop my back, he just smiles at me with fondness in his eyes and crinkles on the sides. "Gosh I love you" "love you more" I say while standing up and putting my hair into a bun.

As I finish I see Louis lean down and check on Niall, he slowly gets out of bed and ever so carefully lifts him up into his arms. He has him cradled and he's gently petting his hair while soothingly patting his bum. "Wakey wakey sunshine, let me see those beautiful eyes of yours" he says, Niall begins to whine a little and scrunches his little nose like a bunny but after a minute of Louis just rocking him side to side he complies and opens his eyes. "There they are!" He says while Niall starts to rub the sleep from them. I start making my way to them and once I'm there I give Louis a kiss to the lips and Niall a kiss on his forehead. "As much as I'd love to stay here and watch you two I gotta go feed the animals" I say while making my way towards the door inorder to get outside. "Need any help babe?" "No I'm good baby just start with breakfast and feed Niall, I'll be back in 20min"