Chapter 2

Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved.

Maralen P.O.V

After everyone left I sat there bored on Snapchat and Instagram only to come across the picture Dádario and I took. So I commented:

@Marastackz: we are barely friends 🙄

I was bummed out that my girls left me to be with their man. So I decided to walk to the same store that Rockey showed his black tail at to get some snacks. Which was mad deep but the closest store was surrounded and crowded with niggas and I don't feel comfortable going there.

As I got up to walk away from the table I heard some boy say "Ayo Khalil ya girl leaving." He yelled making sure I heard him.

"Don't worry I'll be back." I said to myself while smiling but that then quickly faded.

When Khalil said...

"Chill she for everybody."

Wow, instead of going back to violate I decided to brush it off because he was just another corny Brooklyn nigga.

I started walking down the block " Damn it's hot as hell. " I said in my head but mainly out loud.

" I know right?" Some older man said he looked to be in his mid-20s. He was fine too but something about him made me feel guilty about complimenting his looks. So I gave him an awkward smile before saying:

" Excuse my French sorry." I apologized because I'm trying to lay off the cursing and because he might know my father, hell everyone does.

" Oh, no problem mamas, beautiful and respectful just how you were raised." This man said then smiled.

"Umm... Do I know you?" I asked backing up a little bit.

" You deadass?" he asked me, there was something about his accent it had New York Flavor but it was mixed something. Atlanta!

" OH MY GOD SAGE?" I yelled running into his arms like a little girl.

" Shhhhhhh! Don't be yelling out my name like that bro. But yea baby girl I missed you." Sage said letting me go and pretending to cry.

"Aww don't cry I miss you so much." I truthfully told my older brother making sure I put an emphasis on the h In much.

"Yeah, how you been you look older. You've grown to be so ugly. Sike Nah but what's going on with you? You start your period yet? " He asked me with a straight face as if I'm really going to answer.

"Boy bye Ian ugly and why is it any of your concern?" I asked him with a fake attitude.

" First off you need to resay that because you sounded stupid and yes, yes it is." He said while crossing his arms.

I looked up at him because he's so tall around 6,4 and did what I was told.

" I am not ugly and yes I did." I said with a mix of sarcasm and now leaning on the gate.

I honestly miss my big brother I haven't seen him since I was 10 years of age. I almost didn't recognize him. My parents kick him out of the house for doing drugs and selling. I really don't know why he even chooses to sell because we were pretty much middle class considering who our mother and father are. People always confuse Sage as my father because that's how our relationship always was.

Our father would always be away due to his career so Sage stepped up to the plate and became the man of the house for the time being until daddy came home. That was when Sage slipped up and had to be moved to Atlanta with auntie and uncle Monro.