Chapter 5 pt1

I stood there in complete awe as I was taking in my surroundings . This indeed was the exact place I told Jatavion  the first week of us dating that I would want to get preposed at  by my husband Gherbo.
It was " restaurant on

water " this restaurant was basically boats on a lazy river with a built in table

and chairs of course . They  also make the food and the deserts on water . With the built in stove on the boat just as a built in freezer so the deserts won't spoil . Yes I do my research.

This was the place stars and celebrities got proposed at . ( I completely made this up )

This was a place crawling ... I mean floating with millionaires . Not to shame anyone , but no Brooklyn nigga is just going to take his girl here just to get something to eat . So I know something's going down tonight .

What y'all didn't know about me was although I told Jatavion i wasn't " ready " I wasn't until he showed he was really serious about us being together forever . Him being with me for 2 years doesn't prove anything.
For all I know he could've been with me to take my virginity. My mother and father taught me well . My mother First Lady to my dad a bishop and yes I know what you thinking. Why do I act the way I do ? It's because I strayed away but I plan to get back right .

" oh my God , baby !! " I squealed up and down .

" Yeah , you're welcome ." He said fixing his non-existing collar .

" wait babe I'm not even dressed up ." I started to panic . Chances of seeing a celebrity here are nine out of ten and I was looking like a complete ragamuffin.

" you good Aaliyah." He reassured me and grabbed my hand .

We walked into the indoor part of the restaurant then be our way to the desk.

" hi party for two ." Jatavion told the lady and her all black dressed up uniform.

" last name please ?" She asked while doing something on the registers tablet with her left hand still behind her back .

" Mr and Mrs.Souls ." That's how you have to sign in as if your a married couple. Even if you aren't   they try to encourage marriage.

" your bout awaits you Mr. and Mrs. souls please follow me to the back ."

We finally made it to the
" restaurant on water" .

" enjoy and congratulations ." The lady said grabbing me into a hug .

" Young love it's so beautiful ." She said with glossy eyes as she made her way back into the indoor part of the restaurant.

I looked into Jatavions eyes and said " I found him ."

Before he could respond another employee walked up to us " hi Mr. and Mrs. souls I'm Haley and I've been chosen to be your waiter tonight your boat will arrive in no time ."

As we were waiting for boats we seen so many different couples of every race size everything you can think of they were all in love . You can tell just by the few seconds you've seen them . Those people are what love is really about physically they show you through interactions.

I got so excited I jumped and danced around .

" baby , I love you Mr.Souls with all my fucking heart ." I pecked his lips after calming down.

"i'm sorry Haley excuse my Lango ." I said realizing I dropped an F bomb at a professional restaurant .

" oh no don't worry me and my boyfriend are just like y'all . ". She said  waving us off in a friendly way.

Haley was a short very thick like nicki thick white girl. Her hair was dark red and boned straight. She was wearing her uniform which was a all black Collared shirt and all black  jeans and some red converses to finish. She looked to be my age if not probably younger .

" I love you too my Cherry on ice cream ( peck peck , peck ) damn girl I really didn't think I could love someone this much honestly like I would die and half of a second for you girl . I would ki- let me stop for I cry in front of all these people." Mr.Souls said while looking into my eyes then around.

" may I ask how old are y'all cause y'all mother fucka's some goals ." She said causing us to laugh.

"I'm 20 and she's 17 now before you start judg- ." Jatavion started before getting cut off.

" ain't nobody finna judge y'all because my baby 24 and I'm 18 ." She said cheesing showing her dimples .

" girl yes get you a older nigga with money and watch his old ass do you right ." I said causing Haley to laugh and slap my shoulder like grandma's laughing on the porch about the neighborhoods children.

" shady don't you think ?" Jatavion said with no facial expression whatsoever .

Note from writer- Heyy y'all stay tune for part 2 I'll try to get it up before the week is out . Share ! Like ! & comment. I love you guys .