Chapter 3

Copyright 2016 © All Rights Reserved .

" Damn they still playing ? " I thought in my head as I walked over to the picnic table completely unnoticed .

While at the table I ate my chips and 15 pieces of gum within 30 minutes .

I guess they're done playing basketball because half of the boys walking out of the park like sad puppies and the other were cheesing like they've just won a trip to the Bahama's . Then I see Khalil walk straight past me and my picnic table.

" Khalil ! " I chanted .

" What yo " . He said turning to face me .

"What you doing you told me not to leave but you finna dip ? " I said while adjusting my body language because I was looking far from a straight A student .

" Bye Maralen ." Khalil said walking off before I grabbed his arm .

" Fuck off me yo ." Khalil said snatching him self out of my hold .

" Yo the fuck is your problem like nigga you wanted to talk to me then you try to dub me like the hell ? " I didn't know why but I felt the need to chase him .

" Cause you should've told me from the jump you had a boyfriend " He said poking his bottom lip out like a kid .

" what are you talking about ? , I've been single since 8th grade " .

He starts laughing .

" You really think I'm dumb , you don't think I seen you hugged up hugged up on ole boy ? "

" ohhhh Dádario I promise you there is nothing at all going on between me and him , we just play like that but I'll stop if you want me too boo . " I said with a pinch of seductiveness , holding my hands up in defeat .

" Yeah im'a need that shit to stop ASAP . " oh how fine he is when he curses .

" so we cool now ? " I said with my arms out expecting a hug .

" yeah ma we cool . " He said giving me a hug .

" aight it was really nice seeing you you again . " I said now walking ahead of him only to be followed once more .

Khalil came behind me grabbing me by my waist until I wiggled my way out of his hold , just in case Sage was secretly watching me .

" where you going tho ? " he said letting me go .

" home . " I said while relaxing my body by sitting on the bench .

" why when you can hang with me forreal ." He said licking his lips .

" how can I when you playing basketball with your boys ? " I asked playing completely dumb .

" ma we just won 94 to 70 maybe if you was here you would've known ." Kahlil said with full sarcasm and a lot of cockiness.

" oh wow, that's great but I have to go ."

" nah beautiful just stay for a little while a nigga can't be that ugly ." he said with full confidence in knowing good n well that he's far from ugly .

" you are that ugly ." I said breaking his streak .

" I'm hurt " he said before patting his" visible " heart .

Khalil POV

Mara looking so right in them clothes today . she kind if playing that "hard to get " , But she'll come around . All I know is that nigga Dadr - whatever better back the fuck up . Cause I'm mother fucking Kahlil Westbrook's . Forget what y'all had