Chapter 4/5 (Part 1)

*Very short chapter and spoilers*

"So.... Why did you bring me here?" you ask Vincent as he leads you by the hand and walks you into what seems to be a large cave. He stops suddenly and remains silent. Too silent.

"Vincent?" you ask in concern. He turns to you, but doesn't look at you.

"I need to show you something. You might not like what I'm going to say and show to you, but I feel that you should know." There's something different in his voice. You don't know why or what it is, but it's bothering him.....and it's bothering you. You follow him without another word. 

Once you get into the mouth of the cave, something at the far back is shining, it looks like a huge crystal. As you walk closer to it, something catches your eye; a woman! Vincent stops walking, but you let go of his hand and keep on going towards the large gem. When you're right in front of it, you can see the woman more clearly now. She's wearing all white, fair skinned, and long brown hair. She looks..... almost like...... Sephiroth? She was beautiful the more you looked at her. After a while of studying the woman, you turn to Vincent. He's looking at her too, but with an unusual expression on his face. 

"Who's this?" you ask. It's a few long seconds before he replies. 

"Lucrecia Crescent."