Prologue

(A/N) Taylor here! Here's my new story: Puberty Sucks! Please give it a chance I think you'll really like it! It's different from my other story: Pennstate. WARNING: This is rated PG-13 because there's mild language no like Pennstate! So enjoy!
----------------

Prologue

*Flashback*

I've been 13 for over a month now and when I woke up this morning, I got the most dreadful thing you can ever ask for. Your period. Yah, some girls get excited by getting their period for the first time, but not me. I heard you get all moody and crap and I don't want that! Well I have to face the facts, I have my period and it sucks balls.
"First day of 8th grade, aren't you excited?" my best friend, Cassidy said to me in enthusiasm which I was not at all pleased with.
I gave her a glare and said, "You're way to peppy for your own good. And no I'm not excited because it's another day of boring school."
Cassidy gave me the same glare and said, "Come one Nicole, don't tell me you're not excited to see Kole."
I blushed at that and then I just realized that she called me Nicole. Nobody calls me that, they just call me Nicky. "Don't call me that again."
She rolled her eyes and said, "Cheer up, it's the last year of middle school! You have to be happy about that!"
"We still have 180 days left to go though," I said back to her.
She playfully hit me on the arm and said, "You have to stop being so negative! Just think, we only have four years to go until we're out of here!"

(A/N) I know what you're probably thinking, the authors note is longer than the freaking prologue! Well prologues aren't supposed to be long so deal with it! Hope you liked it so Vote/Comment/Follow!