Puzzles

Those true eyes Too pure and too honest in aught to disguise The sweet soul shining through them”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently  watching television while waiting for the pizza that I ordered. I got bored and decided to just do my assignments for tomorrow. I finished all my assignments except for one, my Literature assignment.

I typed 'Erlking' on google and waited for the search results. When it is done different articles showed. I read all the articles and it always explains that the Erlking is a mythical creature that preys and seduces women to be his bride. What a weird mythical creature. Suddenly, I was hooked to the Erlking's stories. So I decided to buy a book tomorrow so I can have all the information about this. Then I thought of what the Erlking looked like, so I researched it's image. A lot of pictures appeared but only one caught my attention. 

A black hooded man carrying a woman in a horse they are in the forest. The man looked like he kidnapped the woman. The man's face was very invisible. The hooded man's face is very impossible to see it seems like he is just a mere.......SHADOW......Then realization hit me. I was scared. My dreams and this picture. I cringed at that thought. Maybe it is just coincidence.

Then the doorbell rang. I almost fell in my seat from being so shocked. 

I opened the door and saw the pizza boy standing there.He looked like 2 years older than me. I did not wait for him to speak. I went to the kitchen to get the money. I gave him my payment. He just stood there gawking at me. 

SHIT! I forgot that I don't have my contact lens on. He just stood there staring at my eyes.

My real eye color is violet. I closed my eyes then cleared my throat. 

"Uhhhmmm. I'm really sorry. Uhhmm h-here's your p-p-pizza"

"Thanks" I said and closed the door. I might be rude but you can't blame me for having eyes like this.

Only my mother ,my bestfriend  and her family knew about my real eye color. To them, it is a blessing but to me it is a curse.

At the age of thirteen I decided to wear contact lenses because whenever I go to places people would always stare at me and I'm tired of it. Melissa said that she's jealous of me because of my eyes brought a lot of attention. That is what I hate ATTENTION.

Flashback

I am 13 years old at that time. I have no friends at school because they say that I am a freak because of my violet eyes. Some say it's fake but some say it's because I'm a freak. I don't care what they think of me. I just want to get out of this hell hole. So when I was still a child I was pretty much mature. So what? They say I'm a freak but they don't know that THEY are the real freaks. They dress in pink clothes. They wear barbie clothes and I am very sick of it. I'm very sick of their pink clothes. Just because I don't wear pink clothes and have violet eyes they call me a freak. So when I got home I decided to ask  my mom if she could buy me contact lens and transfer me to a new school.

So when I spotted her at the kitchen washing the dishes I went straight to the point.

"Mom, I want to transfer school and I want to wear contact lens."

She turned to me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Honey, what are you saying?" she asked.

"You heard me"

"Adara, what did I say about your violet eyes?"

"Yeah yeah you told me that my eyes are very unique"

"That is true"

"But mom, I am tired of being unique"  Then all of a sudden she dropped the dish she's washing. Good thing it did not break. Then she looked at me straight in the eyes. She looked like she's gonna cry but soon that emotion was wiped out on her face. 

She approached me then told me 

" Okay we'll go to the eye clinic tomorrow and I'll transfer you in another school. The school where Melissa is going." I was very shocked of what she just said

"Thanks mom!" Then I hugged her.

on the next day I was very excited that we will go to the eye clinic and to the school where I'll transfer and to Melissa's house. 

When we went to the clinic the eye specialist welcomed us to their clinic.

"Goodmorning I'm Dr. Anastasia what can I do for you?"

"Hi. we would like to buy a contact lens for my daughter"

When she spotted me, she looked dumbstruck. She stared to my eyes like she was hypnotized. Then suddenly I closed my eyes and cleared my throat.

"Uhhm I'm very sorry for staring. Your eyes are really beautiful. Are you sure you want to cover it with another color?" 

"Yes I'm very sure"

"What color would you like?"

"Uhhmm chocolate brown I guess."

" Did you know that only one in a billion people have that eye color? and that 'one' is you."

"Uhhmm okay?"

"Are you sure you want this color?"

"Yes"

"Come on, I'll teach you how to wear it"

When we were done, my mom paid for it then we went to the car and head to the school where Melissa is going.

"That doctor is wierd" I told mom

"Why?"

"She said that I'm the only one in a billion people who have eyes like this"

"It is true"

"MOOOMMMM" I whined

"What?"

"Mom, I hate it when people stare at me like that, It's like they are being hypnotized by me but the truth is I am doing nothing" I whined

"Adara, You are a very special girl don't ever doubt that. Now, stop whining and come on cheer up you and Melissa are going to the same school from now on."

Well what she said really made me cheer up.

End of flashback.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the pic. of her eyes -->

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN