Draco Malfoy - Harry's twin

For anon...reader is Harry's twin sister as requested
"I swear I'll punch him right in the face," Y/N groaned at her brother.
"What'd Malfoy do this time?" Harry asked bemused.
"What does he always do? Act like the arrogant irritant he is! It's like he just breathes and it upsets me."
Harry chuckled. "Don't worry, Y/N. He's not worth the energy."
She grinned before hugging her twin. He may be the Chosen One, but to Y/N, he was just her brother. They were all the other had while living with the Dursleys. Gleefully, she switched the topic of conversation to something less stressful as the wandered through the corridors.

"No," Y/N barked toward the end of the Potions class, "The Girding Potion turns blue after adding the dragonfly thoraxes, Malfoy!"
"It turns blue after a measure of doxy eggs," he bit back.
"No, you dolt! That's when it turns pink! Do you even listen?"
"Both of you, calm down," Slughorn pleaded.
Y/N scrunched her nose, trying to be respectful of the professor. She needed to be in order to help Harry further.
"Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Potter is correct. The potion turns pink after the first doxy egg," he added calmly. Slughorn turned to the other students. "That is all for today's lesson. Remember your homework."
Y/N roughly shoved her supplies into her bag while the other students hastily filed out of the room. She paid no mind to those who wanted to avoid the next eruption from her and Draco. Surprisingly, the Slytherin was the only one taking his time. Even Slughorn had left in a hurry.
"Turning blue after its first doxy," she murmured, "What a bloody idiot?"
"What was that, Potter?" Draco bit.
She raised her hardened gaze. "You still here? Would've figured you'd be off to torture my brother some more on the pitch."
"I'm sure you do it well enough."
"If by 'it' you mean support him through this chaos, then yes. I do 'it' quite well," she quipped.
Y/N threw her bag over her shoulder and started leaving the room. Draco was close behind, still not finished with the argument.
"You're also pretty great at being a know-it-all. Granger help with that?"
She growled, "There's a difference between listening and being a know-it-all."
"Ya get that from Weasley?" he taunted some more.
Angered, Y/N stopped and whirled to face him. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were narrowed. She poked his chest, backing him into the wall.
"I am getting sick and tired of you ragging on my brother and friends twenty-four seven. It's not enough that you've got to sick you fa-"
Draco cut her off. He managed to pin her to the wall, his lips crashing against her. Her eyes fluttered in shock. The surprising calmness in the kiss caused her to lower her defenses. Her eyes became half-lidded as she began to kiss back.
"No kissing in the corridors," a monotone voice called as it walked closer.
Draco pulled back to see Professor Snape gliding down the hall. He clenched his jaw. He stepped back from the student against the wall in an attempt to show they would no longer be doing so. Y/N failed to see the silent conversation pass between the pair's eyes. The few quiet moments gave her some time to think. When Snape turned down the corner, Draco returned his attention to Y/N. Unexpectedly, she slapped him in the face.
"What was that for?"
"For kissing me while I was talking," she whispered back harshly.
He quirked a surprised brow at her. She smirked only slightly while raising her gaze to meet his green one. Before he could say anything, Y/N grabbed his tie and pulled him back into the kiss. It was just as gentle as before, but without the hesitation over closing her eyes. Draco wrapped his arms around her waist gently. After a few moments, the pair pulled apart.
Y/N giggled. "Figures Snape would be the one to have found us. He seems to enjoy the dungeons."
"He did teach down here."
"Touche...but really. Pink after doxy egg number one."
It was his turn to laugh. "I know. I just love seeing you like that."
"Oh really?"