Draco Malfoy - Cuddlebug

Y/N lets out a huge laugh as Crabbe's face turns bright blue from taking a bite out of his muffin. She leans across the table and slides a few sickles towards Blaise who gives her a cocky grin, "Told ya he'd fall for it." Y/N gives him a bemused look, rolling her eyes slightly. She feels someone scoot in next to her on her other side and she holds up an index finger to Pansy as she babbles, turning to greet her boyfriend.
"Slept in?" She asks, smiling at Draco, his hair a bit messy and sticking out everywhere as if he had just ran downstairs. He has a grumpy scowl his face, but it falters as he turns to look at Y/N, smiling boldly.
"Mm. Bloody imbeciles kept me up all night." He growls, narrowing his eyes at Blaise and his other roommates.
Y/N tuts slightly, turning back to Pansy who is now whining wildly. Draco sips his juice and watches as she adamantly listens to the pug faced girl, nodding to her nonsense and giving her a response here and there. He admires her, the way she chuckles slightly to herself, the way her big y/e/c eyes focus on Pansy, the little gestures she makes with her hands as she tries to tell the girl how her problem isn't really life threatening. He reaches over to brush some of her y/h/c locks away, as they spill onto her face. She stiffens immediately, turning to look at him abruptly.
"What- what are you doing, mister?" She asks, cocking an eyebrow at the platinum blonde.
He rolls his eyes, cupping her cheek and brushing his thumb swiftly back and forth across her cheek, "Admiring you my love." He replies. She laughs nervously, pulling away slightly and shaking her head at him. He pouts slightly, his hand suddenly cold at the loss of contact.
Y/N had never been the touchy feely kind of person. Not that she didn't like Draco touching her, because oh Merlin, she did. She just wasn't very into it in front of people. Truthfully, he made her tick like a time bomb and she didn't like not having control over it. He was always playing with her fingers or trying to hold onto her lower back and it made her giggle and squirm away. Not that she completely against cuddling, because Draco was not so surprisingly needy in that department.
He whines, scooting closer to her and intertwining their hands, she turns her head slightly, glancing down at their hands and back up at him with a mischievous look. He gives her hand a slight squeeze and she sighs, using her free hand to pat the top of his before turning back to their friends.

Later, in Potions class, Y/N is hunched over her desk, peering down at her book as she tries to memorize the list of ingredients before she makes her way over to the cabinet to collect them when Snape is down explaining the precautions. She feels a cold, big hand grip her thigh, and even through the fabric of her uniform skirt she feels the electric cold current jolt her skin. She squeaks lightly, jumping and looking around to make sure nobody heard her before she turns her head to glare at Draco. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" She hisses, prying his hand off.
He frowns at her, "Am I not allowed to touch my girlfriend?"
She rolls her eyes at his dramatics, "Draco, you know that's not it." He grunts slightly, shoving his face into his palm and turning away from her. Y/N sighs, before turning back to her book until a few minutes later, his fingers and dancing across the desktop and curling around hers. She frowns, turning her head slowly to glare at him.
He isn't backing down this time, his fingers stretching and joining between the spaces of hers perfectly. "Draco, if Snape sees us-"
"I'm holding your hand, Y/N, not fingering you." He mumbles grumpily, causing Y/N's eyes to go wide.
He frowns, brows knitting together in guilt, "Sorry, just, I wanna touch you, love. Please." He whines.
She's trying to compute a response when Snape taps his wand on their desk table, causing them to jump.
"Mr. Malfoy, it seems that something else has captured your attention. Perhaps, you'll find it more efficient if you join me in detention to finish your lesson?" He growls, before turning and strutting away.
Y/N tilts her head at Draco who is red faced and frowning, "My father will hear about this. Stop smiling." He grumbles, rolling his eyes at her as he reads her "I told you so" expression.

Y/N flips the page of her book, her hungry eyes devouring the new words in front of her when the door is thrown open. She knows it's Draco by the dramatic huffing, but nonetheless she looks up to see him frowning as he chucks his bag down and flops down onto the bed face first with a loud groan. Y/N looks up from her book, smirking as she leans over to toss his blond locks. "I take it that it wasn't fun."
Draco lifts his head slightly, scowling at her. "Sorry, sorry." She murmurs, reaching and hand back up to cup his cheek. He pouts, turning on his side and burying his face into her stomach, arms tight around her waist.
She laughs, dropping the book aside and tries to push him off, "Draco! You're tickling me!" He mumbles something incoherently into the fabric of her pajama shirt, and tightens his grip.
"Draco, love-"
"No! All I've wanted to do all day is bloody cuddle you and that's what we're going to do." He growls furiously.
"Okay, okay, fine. At least let me shut the door, there's a draft." She mutters, trying to move. He shakes his head, pulling her closer to him.
"Draco, I'll let you cuddle me just let me shut the door." She musters, trying not to laugh. He's adorably needy, and it makes her heart flutter.
"Promise?" He mutters, looking up at her with sleepy eyes.
"Promise." She says. He slowly lets go of her and nods reluctantly.
She hurries up and shuts the door, locking it and hops her way back over to him. "C'mere, cuddle bug." She says, crawling under the covers and patting the spot next to her. He grins at her lazily before crawling under and wrapping himself around her, one leg thrown between hers and his arms tight around her as he lays his head on the chest. She laughs slightly, leaning down to kiss his head, "Better?"
"Much." He replies automatically as he inhales her familiar scent of vanilla and cinnamon. She lets him cuddle her, running her fingers through his hair for quite sometime, until he lifts his head to peer at her, grinning cockily, "My turn!" He pulls away and lays down next to her, pulling her into his arms.
She smiles against his collarbone, pressing a kiss there.
"See, cuddling isn't that bad." He says with a chuckle as places a kiss on her forehead, her nose, and her lips.