chapter IV " bestfriends arguments"

.
.
Kim's POV
.
.
"Kim..'is that you.." .she ask then I turn back to look at that person.. And I gave Her a wide smile and I was so happy to see her .. and my heart pound in a glad As I saw this person..
.
.
"Hanna...!!!!" then she hurriedly run towards me and gave me a warm hard.. and kiss on my cheek
.
.
"grabe kA.. I can't believe na nandito ka na sa pinas you suprise me.so much.. kailan ka pa nandito hah..?"
.
.
"nung sunday lang ako umuwi rito.kaw kumusta ka.. ??"
.
.
"I'm fine katampo ka.. Bakit hindi mo ako tinawagan na naka uwi ka pala.."
.
.
"bakit hindi ka ba tinawagan ni Conan.. ..?? " then Hanna slowly shake her head..
.
.
"nope..' so what brings you here..??.mag aaral ka ba this sem dito.sa. Campus..??"
.
.
"aaah no' Hanna Sinamahan ko lang si Conan.. Na magpaenroll kasama mga kaibigan nya.."
.
.
"huum ganun.. Eeh nasaan si Conan ngayon.. At saka bakit ka nag iisa dito ... "
.
.
"nandoon sya sa dean's office.. Eeh.. Ikaw nagpapaenroll ka rin ba??"
.
.
" yah..' so gusto mo samahan muna kita sa doon alam mo ba pabalik doon?? Baka maligaw ka.." she said..
.
.
" I know.. Naman at saka may pagtatanungan ako Ikaw baka may Iba ka pang I aasest ?"
.
.
" It's fine with me huwag mo akong intindihin..at saka marAmi pa tayong pag uusapan nuh.. Katampo ka talaga Kim Emerald..:((" then she cross her arms with mine and together we Go to the dean's office.. While walking We did'nt notice that Conan runs..towards us..
.
.
"Kim...!!!!" she run then we both look at her then she stop running and stunned as she see Hanna And I feel something weird.with them and I don't know why.. Silence remain us for a while as they gaze each other.. Eyes.. And I was between with them..although we Are crowd from people passing by us.. And still busy for their enrollment but we Ignore it.. So I break this kind of silence..
.
.
"so Is there something wrong with you guys...???!?" I ask then Conan jolted her head
.
.
"Nothing best.. I was suprise too see Hanna now.. it's been months kasi mula ng hindi kami nagkita right Hanna??" Conan said and Gave Hanna a Grin in her lipz and I rolled my eyes on Hanna..
.
.
"Aaannuuuh....???!!! aaah right.. Kim.. I was on vacation kasi last month.. kaya hindi kami nagkita.. So.. tapos ka na ba magpaenroll??" Hanna look at Conan
.
.
"hi..hindi pa pupunta pa kami sa department.namin kaw ba??"
.
.
"not yet too sa library pa lang kami.." then Conan come to my side and slowly tweak my shoulder
.
.
" so balik na kami.. Doon Hanna haah salamat sa paghatid mo kay Kim..." then we turn but I stop her and she look at me confusely
.
.
"wait Nan hatid muna natin si Hanna sa mga friends nya.. Right Hanna.. ??" I said then Hanna gasp
.
.
" but' Kim kaya naman na ni Hanna bumalik dun' you don't have to be worry for her ok..??" Conan said And Saw Hanna raised her right eyebrows and look at Conan nonchantaly..
.
.
"Kim Has a Point Conan much better that.. You go with me to see my friends and classmate and Let Kim.. Meet them.. would it be okay ??? How do you think ..??"
.
.
"no.. It's not okay oh Come 'on you have a cellphone just call one of your friends to come in this department and let them go here to fetch you.." Conan said.. and raise Her left hand a little.. then down on her legs
.
.
"I don't want to.. I want together with you two to go with me..to see my friends.."
.
.
"Hanna please.. ' Im also busy to assest my enrollment paper.. Then why do you need us to go with you???.. And Infact there Is Conrad.. To go with you as you want And I think you don't need Us.." as Conan said than.. Hanna pause for a little and looking at Conan she faint looking at her.. ..and Conan away her gaze on Hanna and Look on her right side.. And I think that is Really something with my two bestfriend.. And I don't know what is it I want to ask them but I think is not the right time to ask them
.
.
" how dare you to treat me like that.. Conan.. As you know Hindi lang ikaw ang kaibigan ni Kim..So if you don't want to go with me.. Just let Kim go with me.. We have many stories to talk together.." Hanna said Then she pulled my right hand with her one hand.. Then Conan pulled my left hand..
.
.
"No'Hanna Kim will Go for..me" Conan said and they both pulled my arms I feel hurt because they both pulling my arms Hanna pull me on her side and Conan pull on her side.. my body It likes that Im a pingpong ball that must go to their places.. Then I was too much hurt between two of them And I was mad at them and I pulled my both hand with all my strenght and I make shout on them..'
.
.
"ENOUGH...!!!" and They both stunned.as I shout.. and some of the student looking on us..
.
.
"Guys..' I don't know what' wrong with you two.. but.. please.. just for me.. wag naman kayo mag away sa tabi ko mga bestfriend ko kayo ' ngayon lang tayo nagkasama sama please.. kung anu mang problema meron kayo kahit ngayon lang.. kalimutan nyo.. para sa akin.. " I said.. and their.. both pause for a while.. and I hear Conan take a sigh and Look at Hanna..
.
.
" sige na Hanna.. isama mo na si Kim.. at ipakilala mo sa mga kaibigan.. mo.. para malibang sya.."
.
.
" no ' Tommorrow na lang kami mag uusap.. marami pa rin kasi akong aasikasuhin baka hindi rin kami.. magkausap.."
.
.
"Sige na isama mo na sya.." Conan said..
.
.
" no Nan Kim is Go with you.." Hanna said.. And I massage my Temple kasi.. nagtutulakan na naman sila kung kanino ako sasama .. at hininto ko na naman ang pagtatalo nila..
.
.
"Hai naku...!!!! hindi pa rin ba kayo' titigil..??!!" at napatingin silang dalawa sa akin.. inikot ko ang paligid kung saan ko sila pwdeng hintayin.habang nag aasikaso sila ng enrollment papers nila and Luckily I saw a bench.. not too far away from Us.. and I go to that places and they follow me and I take a seat on that bench.. and Enfold my arms in front of my chest
.
.
"Listen..., you two.. Just assest your papers.. now and I will wait Here ... ano mang oras kayo matapos hihintayin ko kayong dalawa.. I want to see you two come here.. pag hindi nyo ako Pinuntahan dito bukas na bukas din.. babalik na ako ng Baltimore.. at hindi na babalik dito.." I said.. And I stare both of them.. and They look at each other..and Hanna look at me..
.
.
" it's fine with me Kim.. .. how about you Conan..?"
.
.
"yup ok Kim wait mo na lang kami rito" and they both leave me and Im alone sitting on the bench .. and think again the girl that I saw I few hours ago.. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali kanina.. dahil nakita ko yung necklace na suot nya.. and I staring those people walking In front of me.. just to expect that I will saw that woman again wearing that necklace..
.
.
I keep on staring looking far away.. two or three hours left.. but I did not saw her.. and I saw Conan wearing his backpak say goodbye to her friends.. and go to my place and gave me a grin on her lips..
.
.
" sorry best napahantay kita ng matagal.. " she apologize..
.
.
"it's ok hindi naman ako na bored eeh..' "
.
.
"wala pa ba si Hanna??" she asked then she take a seat beside me.. And I slowly jolt my head..
.
.
" nope but don't worry Im in not in hurry.." I said.. And we take A silence for a while.. And Still I keep on looking those student
.
.
"Kim...??"
.
.
"Hummm??" I still looking on the students..
.
.
"Ba't nga pala bigla kang umalis dun sa dean's office kanina..?? Nabored ba kita kanina dun.. Na maghintay..??" she asked..
.
.
"hindi naman ..' ok lang naman ako dun kanina eeh'" I answer but still my sight staring at the student.. Passing by..
.
.
" then..' why did you go there..???!! You making me worry.. Did you know that haah'?? At' anu ang tini tiningin mo sa mga naglalakad..?? May hinahanap ka ba..??" she said.. In a lighty mad tone of voice I take a sigh and Look at her..
.
.
" best..., remember the girl that I saw In the Airport. Four years ago...??"
.
.
"yah..' why.. Do you ask that..??"
.
.
" I think she's here.. In your campus.." I said then Conan look at me Confusedly ..
.
.
.
"Really..??" she asked

.