Chapter VIII " A Bad day"

.
.
Kim's POV
.
.
It was tuesday morning I was walking to the hallway to find our classroom as I walk ,I think about what happen yesterday I accidentally touch Pie'a bust..
.
.
Flashback..
.
.
"I'm.sorry I did'nt intend to do that.. " then she turn in front of me and slap my face. with all her force..
.
.
"PERVENT......!!!!!" she said and she quickly walk away from me I was so shock and I feel my mind is in blank...all I want to ask is about that necklace.. damn that girl.. and all the people around us is looking at me and I so humiliated that time..
.
And I take a deep breathe as I remember what happen
.
.
"damn that girl.. you gonna pay for this"I murmured and after 10 minutes I find our classroom I rose my feet inside and I see Jane and Pau..turn their head on me and Jane was waving her hand and I Come closer to them
.
.
"good morning ladies.." I greeted and.they give me a.smile
.
.
" how beutiful my day. is when A handsome like you can always greet me this way" jane blush and Pau pinch Jane waist
.
.
"aga' aga ang landi landi mo ....!!!" Pau tease and I jane curve her waist .. and I chuckled
.
.
"Arai ko naman' tong bakla na toh..' " Jane annoy
.
.
"aga nyo atang nakarating sa classroom ngayon..?" I ask
.
.
"ayaw kasi namin ma late sa subject na toh'Kim terror kasi ang prof natin dito eeh " Pau utter
.
.
"aaah'ganun ba..," I nod And I rolled my eyes in a vacant seat between Jane and Pau I gaze on.that chair and I think.they reserve this seat for Pie..
.
.
" Can I seat with that chair between you guys..?? " I please both jane and Pau look each other they wait whom will offer me on that seat
.
.
"pero Kim kasi kay.." Jane said she I know they reserve it from Pie so that I hurriedly take a seat on that chair and look at Pau with a charm and a cutie face just to please Him..
.
.
"Haaai kahit ngaun lang guys sige na payagan nyo na ako umupo dito.. sige na please please....???? Kahit ngaun lang.....promise.." I pleased and Im still gazing Pau ..with a charming and gazing at him beutifully and. he take a breathe and smile at me surrenderly
.
.
"Haii naku...hindi ako makahindi sayo.. Nakakatunaw ang tingin mo Kim.. Kung naging lalaki ka lang talaga naku.. Hinalikan na kita... " Pau said and I gave him a warm hug..
.
.
"thank you so much Pau... sige libre ko kayo mamaya..." I gladly said
.

"wui libre gusto ko yan Kim.." Pau happily said.. and I was in between of jane and Pau so we start chatting each other while waiting for our professor to come..
.
.
Pie's POV
.
Oh' my gosh. I need to go to school as early as possible.. There'S no reason to be late.. This day.. So I quicky take a shower and making my clothes looking good before going to campus..
.
.
#
and I was arrrive In our campus and I quickly walk to the hallway and say to myself I hope I 'm not late' ooh please...;(( then I was in front door and I get inside to Jane and Pau's seat and look what I saw in my seat....???!!! The lesbian pervent ggrrr she getting into my nerves.. haist I can't forget what she did yesterday...!!!! How could this Tom unbutton her polo shirt in front of me??!! She said that she was asking something then quickly unbutton.her polo what the??!! Then I hurriedly walk to their place and looking at Kim frownly then they stop talking as they see me in front of Kim
.
.
"stand up don't you know ..that you are sitting in my chair.." I said nonchantaly.. and she stare at me and gave me a smirk on her lips..
.
.
"aaaah'really this is your seat..???huuum do you have name on this chair.." She asked teasingly.. and I drop my jaw in annoyance..
.
.
" hahaha'hoi' bago ka pa' dumating naging upuan ko na na yan at saka matagal na naming sitting arrangement yan' kaya kung ako sayo tumayo ka jan' ok??" I utter and she. enfold her arms and legs and lean her back just like she want to own that seat..
.
.
" no' I don't want to' and besides..' I please your friends. na umupo ako kahit isang araw lang siguro naman hindi mo ipagkakait to di ba??" she said.. and jane hold my arms just to calm me
.
.
"oo nga pie uum dito ka na lang upo sa tabi ko' ngayong araw lang naman eeh' sige na"
jane suggest papayag na sana ako umupo sa tabi ni jane but When my sight seeing at her feeling victory on that seat I change my mind' i will never gave that seat...
.
.
"no'I don't.." And I get her arms.. and pull to make her stand..but she too heavy.. and I pull her with all my strength
.
.
"tumayo,!!!! ka dyan sa upuan ko.....!!!!" and she quickly stand up And I was suppose to fall down but she pull me back in her front and I was so stunned when I see her face An inch space apart with us she gazing at me and I look in her eyes.. her stare makes me shiver and I feel my body began.to froze on her stare.. I must felt it before in someone..
we gazing our each other eyes I can smell her scent.. an aromatic refreshing manly perfume yung tipong hindi mo pagsasawaang amuyin??? I can't speak.. And I breathe fastly nervously.. while gazing our eyes.. I'm thingking what she gonna do to me right now..' dis she gonna slap my face.. like I did with her yesterday..?? gosh then I hear our someone voice..
.
.
"at anung meron ' at napa aga ang lambingan dito sa class ko??!" We both rolled our sight to that person a woman with a reading grade glasses in her eyes a rolled hair on her head.. and she look at us and I feel terrified as she come closer to us..
.
.
" aah' nothing ma'am I let Pie take A seat on this chair and she go herself on my chair and she take a seat at the back At umupo na ako she put her books on her table and arrange her uniform..
.
.
"Ok'siguro naman' ang karamihan sa inyo ay kilala na ako.. At malamang ang iba sa inyo ay naging estudyante ko na so for those who did'nt know me let me introduce my self Im Madamme Giselle sandejo Don't call me miss don't call me ma'am..and never ever call me Madam Gazelle I'm not peppa pig Teacher...!!!." when she say madamme gazelle we heard Pau coughing His throAt. Just to hold his laugh so madamme Giselle turn her look on our seat row..
.
.