Chapter X "Homework"

.
.
Kim's POV

.
.
As I finish my shower.. I walk outside my shower room and rubbing my hair with towel .. And. Get some bottle drink in my fridge and rose my feet towards my study table ..and. I take Pie's notebook.. As I open it I see our latest homework to Madam giselle.. ..and there are something that comes in my mind let my naughtiest mind ruined at this time .. So Take a seat.. Get my pen and. write anything at the back on Pie's notebook..
Little chipmunks..:-D
Suplada..ka
Lagi kang galit sa mundo....:-D...
I hate you..b*tch
At kung anu ano pang pang aasar ang sinulat ko... When I'm done.. I go to my bed.. and playing my psp hanggang sa nakatulog na ako....
.
.
As I open my eyes..I saw myself sitting on my chair and I rolled my eyes on front and I saw Madam giselle getting mad At Pie.. She's being Humiliated at that time.. And I laugh hard at her.. As I keep her notebook in front of my desk.. .. That feeling that I get my avenge  im  still laughing then she turn her head in me.. When I saw her face ... My happiness turn into tremble ...and. terrified.. As I saw her face.. I my Eyes drooling in a shock and her tears starting to fall down i parted my lips ...
.
.
"He....Heilie???!!!" I shock.. I hurriedly stand Up. From sitting.. And feel terrified how come does it happen...?? How Heilie exist ...???It can't be happen ..?? Then I stand up and hurriedly go in  front of our classroom but the place where she standing is quicky became a far and  wide space that hard to reach so instead of walking I run just to reach her but still her space continue to move far away... .
.
.
" Heilie Wait....!!! .."I scream.. And. Her eyes filled with tears... I can't understand As I continue running my feet began to unbalance and I fall down.. ..
..
.
"No...No...HEILIE.....!!!!!!! "
.
.
"Heilie....!!" I faintly and quickly stand up.. It's a bad dream... I gasp my breathe.. As I reminisce my dream... Why... ?? How can I be so bad.. I Laugh the girl that I loved so much... And. Turn my stare on my study table.. Looking at Pie's notebook A get up on my bed and walk towards my table.. I take a seat .. And. Start answering..
.
.
Pie's homework.....
.
.
#
Morning Comes.. It's our  subject.. In entrepreneurship Since we've been partner in this subject I will bring back her notes..but when our classes start.. ..
.
.
" sadly Ms. Mckintyre.. Ms. Mindara is absent right now.. So your grade will be decrease by 5% is it fair.."?? my professor asked
.
.
"Yes sir no problem.. Babawi na lang po kami next dicussion " I nod.. She' absent...??  Why.. I confuse.. Then the classes ends I supposed to be give the notes to Pau but.. Im shy to do that so I tell to myself maybe I can give it by tommorrow..
.
.
Pie's POV
.
.
I did'nt go to the school this day because Mrs. Abueno pleased me to go to work earlier yes.. I am a working student  .. The truth behind of my job  is I was won before  on a graphic car design ..and their company is one of the sponsors on that contest it's a simple design .and I never imagine that they liked it... And they offer me to take a part time job and I did'nt refuse it I take the offer.. Sino bang tao ang tatanggi sa isa Sa pinaka malaking Company sa Buong mundo ang "Gerald Morgan Corporation" (GMC) kaya here I am today earlier just to welcome the CEO of GMC.. Mr.Gerald Morgan Himself.. And we were Waiting at the entrance of the building... There Are media To cover him and get some interview ...  And a half hour past I saw a black limousine... Park in front of the building.. And those media men rushing themselves to go to the main entrance.. At.. May lumabas na ilang guard para i secure ang CEO at yun na lumabas sa kotse ang Isang naka black suit na matipunong lalaki na naka rounded sunglasses ..ang guapo ng dating nya halatang halata ang pagiging bilyonaryo niyang tao...  As the guard making the clear hallway those media men can't stop asking him a question and then we all together saying him...
.
.
"Welcome back Sir Gerald....!!!!!"
Sabay sabay naming winika at lumingon sya sa amin at kinawayan ng kamay... As I follow my sight on him... Parang hindi sya tumanda... Kahit 4 years ago na ang nakakalipas... Kumusta na kaya ang anak nya ... I mutter as he go inside the building our team leader said that we shall go now to our department.. Because after the interview and the conference Mr. Morgan himself will Checking each department so we rose our feet towards our department...
.
.
"Pie sorry kung pina aga kita ng pasok mo ngayon sa trabaho alam ko.. May pasok ka ngayon.. At naabala pa kita.. Need  kasi  namin ng help mo now lalo pa ngayon nandito ang CEO..pasensya na talaga haah??   " Mrs Abueno apologized
.
.
"Naku lang po yun teh nuh ka ba minsan talaga.. Dumarating talaga ang ganitong sitwasyon at naiintindihan ko yun " I chuckled..  Now Im having my thoughts.. Anu naman kayang kapalpakan ang ginawa ng Kim emerald na yun huumft Why am I thinking of her..buti nga iyon di ko sya makikita ngayong araw... This day has been very exausted talaga kasi.. Kailangan maging maayos ang mga task namin para hindi kami pagalitan ng Ceo.. And natapos ang araw.. Na sobrang pagod ko ... And when I came to my dorm.. I take a quick shower... And have a nice good sleep..
.
.
#
It was Madamme Giselle subject... And gladly di ako na late..we was sitting in the front.. With Pau and. Jane... Chitchatting each other and I told them about my job yesterday then suddenly I remember we have a homework at this subject so I ask Pau about the notebook...
.
"Nga pala Pau akina yung notebook ko sa subject ni Madamme Giselle at gagawin ko yung homework natin..." I  said.. And I stare at Pau face turn doubtly as I claim my notebook on Him..
.
"Pie binalik ko sayo sabi ko kay Jane na lang ako hihiram kasi ..may pag kokopyahan kami sa ibang section..." Pau answered.. And. I drop my jaw in a shock because im so sure that... I gave it to him.. On last day of Our discussion....
.
"Pau.. Binigay ko sayo... Yun sabi mo di ka nakakopya ng mga sinulat nya.." .
"Oo nga kambal.. Pero bago mag end yung discussuon ni madam binalik ko sayo sabi ko.. Pareho ng lecture yan sa ibang section.. Kaya.. Doon na lang ako kokopya..." I scratch my head and I quickly open my bag...' and Find that Notes but sadly I did'nt find it.. I continue searching on it..but ..suddenly.. I heard a familiar and annoying voice...>.<
.
"Are you looking for this notes..." She asked.. I lift my head and I see the notes .. I turn my sight on her and I staring at her madly i quickly grab it but she too fast to dodge it...
.
"Finders keepers Pie.. It belongs to me.. Now..." she teased...
.
"Huuu whaaat???  How come.. That's my notes.. Give it to me now Quickly... ' "  I annoy..
.
"Ok here take It.."   she offer and I try to grab it and she do it the same.. She dodge it
.
"Get it...' " she chuckled..
.
",nang aasar ka??!! Bigay mo na sa akin may sasagutan ako....!!! " and I quickly stand up on my seat...  And come closer to her.. Her fragrance.. Was so nice... But i don't mind it im trying to get my notes but she's taller than me.. And It's too hard to get.. it.. I keep on grabbing that notes.. And she continue avoiding on it until..
.
" good morning class" madamme Giselle greet.. And then she gave the notes.. And we came back to our seat...  I quickly open our homework just to answer those questions as quickly as I can.. but then..
.
"Ok class pass your notes..." Madamme blunted.. And then some at the back of our class walk in front of madamme Giselle just to  pass their notes and then this bastard...' pervent Lesbian.. Hurrieldy grab my notes
.
" Pie Pass the  notes daw.....' " she grab my notes and put it on madamme giselle's table.. She smirked at me.. And my face turning to red in mad.. I look at her  angrily ..nakaka inis syang talaga... And. Im feel anxious because there's no any answer in my notes... Damn This lesbian she will pay for this later.. If madamme Giselle mad at me later.. Humft.. I will slap her face after this class really.. As madamme Giselle done checking our notes..  She get one notes ..and read who is the owner..
.
"Pie Mindara.. Please answer question number 1.." And my Eyes widen in a shock....  And I was froze in my seat for a moment..just waiting for madamme Giselle saying ..maybe she will make humilate me in the class..but..
.
"Ms. Mindara.. I said answer question  number one..." she repeated...
.
"Aaah..ye.. Yess madamme " I utter.
And I stand in my seat and Get my notes... And I open my notes as my expect that my notes has no any answer but I was wrong my eyes were drooled as I see those questionaire.. It has an answer and It's all correct..  And I turn my stare at the left..side.. And I saw Kim..
.
.
.
.
.

Answer Question number two....
.
.
.

Author's note:
Hi guys sorry very late update daming busy sa work eeh.. Don't forget to click the follow thanks guys GODBLESS....
.
.
Ahkie hero....