chapter IX "seatmates"

.
.
Kim's POV
.
.
#
It was Wednesday morning ..Again going to campus a beautiful sunshine was shimmering... In my helmet glass and I feel like everything has gonna be fine... After what I've done to Pie yesterday.... Yeah I make her day annoyed.. It's a quite revenge for me ...but I think we're fair . by now.. So as A routine I park my motorbike and walk towards our room
.
.
#
As I arrived in the front door of our room many of my classmates Are inside the room including Jane and Pau as I see that too I gave them a grin and rose my feet towards their seat..
.
.
"Good morning ladies.."..I greet..
.
.
"Good morning Kim why you didn't come with us yesterday. " Jane ask.
.
.
"I'm sorry guys... May inaisikaso lang talaga ako kahapon but don't worry Babawi ako next time ..." I apologized.. And I gazing Jane And Pau   just remembering  what Is reason  and how did I know that Pie was a member of a English club..
.
.
Flashback;
.
"So' why Pie  did'nt go with us now?? She don't have to be worry about the bill I will pay It..." I offer
.
.
" huum ganun talaga yun and you don't have to be worry Kim  baka busy na naman yun sa ibang campus activities.. Or sa English club nila..." Jane said ..
.
.
"English club ???kasali sya dun??" I ask..
.
.
"yah' papa Kimmy kaya wag mong isipin yun tatawag yun pag want nya sumunod sa atin..." Pau said.. As we eating our snacks I'm really want to know where she had been that time.. So I simply ask her... And then..
.
.
"right now.. I think she must be there at the library..." Pau said..
.
.
" in the library what did she do there...??"
.
.
"yah' know that's one of her favorite place Kim aside from her job and cafe.." jane blunted as she eat. Macaroni salad... Then while eating with Conan and Hanna It's a nice time that Dominic and his friends has came in our place to see Conan.. Dominic Is Conan's older. Brother...so they invited us to go to the mall but I insist to come with them...
.
.
" why best.... " conan ask..
.
.
" I have something to do right now.. But when I'm done I will Call you.. To come with you.. Please best.. I'll will be there..." I explain
.
.
" ok?? We will wait ok.. Sumunod ka doon"c
.
.
"yap I will.. Try if I have a time ok??". And then that time they go to the mall and I go. To the library to just to annoy Pie ..
.
.
As my mind back to reality I gave a grin to Pau and Jane
.
.
" don't worry this Time babawi ako haah?? Wag na kayo. Tampo haah??" I apologize...
.
.
" sasama ka na sa amin next Time aaah??" Jane said..
.
.
" surely this Time I will go hang out with you guys.. So paano upo na ako sa likod aah baka magalit na naman si Pie pag umupo ako kasama ninyo gue mea ulit..." And I rose my feet at the back seat and starting scrolling my phone to see updates on my account five minutes past I rolled my sight on door and I saw Pie Entering in our room she walk towards Jane and Pau seat.. As secretly gazing at her I can't deny to my self she so beautiful... With her Rosy face ..no man can't admired by her beauty... And I feel my heart starting to warm still look at her she move her head on my place and I quickly look again on my phone just not to see that I'm gazing at her...
.
.
Then Our professor has come ... He greeted us and we do the same ... And he address himself as our entrepreneurship subject professor and he want us to sit alphabetically by pair and we started to stand up just to arranged our seat he begin with letter "A" "B" and the following letters now it's letter "M"
.
.
"OK manzano.. Followed by.. Marquez .." He called then I his face looks stunned as he called the next one he look around us and say..
.
.
"Who is Mckintyre here....???" He asked I turn my sight just to see maybe I have the same last name here.. And I forgot I am here in the Philippines not In Baltimore..  So I raised my hand...
.
.
"I am Mckintyre sir.." I utter...
.
.
"So you are Kim Emerald Mckintyre??"
.
.
"Yes I am... Sir "I cleared...and I go in front just our professor see me
.
.
"OK you will sit beside Marquez..."
.
.
And I walk towards my seat.. And he called Mindara but That person didn't notice .. It then sir called again and I take a seat that time I was wondering who is that person until I see Pie coming in front
.
.