Chapter VII "I meet Pie"

.
Pie's POV
.
.
it's first day of.. school year.. haizt.. Masusunog na naman ang.kilay ni Pielyn .:)) so I wake up on my bed.. And take a shower.. When Im done I walk outside my bathroom and rub my towel to my hair just to make it dry.. And take a seat on a chair with.. A table in front.. I get my phone and check my message.. And I see dad and mom .. Message and I open. My dad message first..
.
.
" good morning princess how's your day...? Don't forget to eat your breakfast ok..??hei have you recieve my gift..??hope you will like it. Love you. Princess."...dad.
.
.
And I rolled my eyes.. On a jewerly cube box. I got It and open it's a necklace with heart pendant.. On it.. And It's beutiful but.. My lucky lock pendant necklace is more beutiful ahaha.. And I really apreciate my dad gift.. And I hear my phone rings and I answer.. It..
.
.
"Hello..mom..' "
.
.
" hello princess have you recieve your dad gift..??" she ask..
.
.
" opo narecieve ko po mom.. Si dad talaga.. Ginagawa akong collector ng kwintas.. Ahaha dagdag na naman ito sa Collection ko.." I chuckled..
.
.
" suotin mo daw yan at magtatampo daw sya pag hindi mo sinuot.. Lagi na lang daw si lucky necklace ang nakikita nyang suot mo.." mom jokingly said and I chuckled
.
.
" dad talaga may pa tampo tampo pang nalalaman ahaha opo susuutin ko po at magsesend ako ng picture na suot ang new necklace ko.." I chuckled said..
.
.
"kamusta ka naman dyan sa dorm mo iha..??" she ask..
.
.
" Im fine mom don't have to be worry ok.. Malaki na ako.. Kayo huwag kayong masyadong magpakapagod dyan sa work nyo.. Manager ka pa naman din.." I sweetly said...
.
.
"hai pero hindi mo maalis sa akin sa amin ng dad mo ang hindi mag alala ikaw lang ang baby namin ang nag iisa naming anak.. kaya dapat palage kang mag iingat ok bakit kasi hindi tayo sumunod sa daddy mo na umuwi ng thailand. eeh.. and you want to stay here.. "mom.. worried
. Yah.. Were living here in this country for almost four years.. Hindi kami sumunod kay dad noon sa thailand dahil mas ginusto kong magstay na lang at dito na mag aral sa.pinas at naging matigas ang ulo ko noon na magstay kami dito.. and I look on the jewerly cube and reminisce the moment four years ago..
.
.
"Dad.. i don't wanna go back to thailand.. i want to stay here.."I plead..
.
.
"but Pie hindi maari yun on aboard na tayo pa thailand mamaya na lang palipad na yung airplane na sasakyan natin.." paliwanag nya..
.
.
" I don't want to dad'this is our country and I want to stay here and finish my studies please dad let us stay here.. can you talk to mr.Mckintyre.. That we want to stay here ..please dad i don't wanna comeback to thailand.." and my eyes began to fall a tears.. and looking at my dad..and suddenly.. mom tweak my shoulder sofly and she slowly turn me in front of her..
.
.
"Pie anak.. nakanasayan na nating manirahan sa thai di ba ang culture nila at lenguahe.. naka adjust naman tayo at saka kung mag sstay tayo dun..paano na lang ang mga kaibigan mo dun.. at saka si Ivan.. malulungkot yun.. pag hindi ka na nya makita anak" she explain I want to tell her that me and Ivan are already break up and One more thing.. i was too hurt when he cheated me.. so that I want to stay here I don't wAnt to see him.. and our boarding time to thailand. has come.. and dad hold my hand..
.
.
"let's go princess there is nothing to be late.. " dad pull but.im too stubborn.. not to go..
.
.
"no dad' I won't comeback. i'm sorry.."
.
.
"princess please we on hurry.. don't be too hard headed let's go.." dad is being anxious at that moment.. but still I ruined my stubborness
.
.
and then that time.. The plane leave us that because..of my stubborness and our flight was cancel .dad talk to Mr.Mckintyre dad apologize for what his done to the Company and then n Mr.Mckintyre.. Was mad at Him because dad was the one who hold the papers which needed the investors in thailand dahil.na.kay dad yung papers so.. he has no choice.. he need to comeback in thailand.. he's one of the managers there .. dad love his job In Gmc..he spent his whole life in that company so .. they decided that me and mom stay here while dad came back to thailand .. he visit us every.. year.. so everytime he had a vacation here . he always ask me.. let's go back to thailand na hija..or asking me.. do you like to comeback to thailand.your friends miss you there..and still my answer is no.. i love staying here I finish my highschool in batangas and then I take my entrance exam in "University of Phillipians.." and Im lucky because I got a scholarship program.. At first mom will disagree on my desiscion to study.. There but.. I told her..that i Don't wanna waste this opportunity.. And It makes me upset.. If I did'nt grab the scolarship.. And still mom admit me.. To enter college in manila..
.
.
And Now I'm third year student I get the necklace on the box.. And I lift the lock pendant I stare on it for a little..
.
.
" haai sa ngayon hindi muna kita isusuot haaah..?? pansamantala lang naman.. " and I remove the necklace and I dangling it on my necklace.. rack.. I put on top of it and I rolled my eyes on my new necklace..
.
.
" sorry dad if I Make you dissapointed for not to go with you in thailand.. " so I wear it on my neck.. I rose my feet on my closet and choose a beutiful dress which fit to my new necklace.. and when I'm done changing I take a selfie and send It to my dad.. and add the caption says that:
.
.
"dad.. thank you for this beutiful gift that you send for me.. i will take care of it.. i love you so much dad.. thank you so much. for understand.. and loving me.. .. take care always.. love pie.." and I press.send.. and I 'm ready to go to school..
.
.