chapter XI.. "a treat"

.
.
Pie's POV
.
I was so shock at that moment... In an instant may mga sagot yung homework ko...(o.o) while I was writing the answer nasa gilid ko si Kim.. Who is writen also on the board.. Then when we done to write our answer... Madamme Giselle .. Praise us on our execellent homework.. Then after our discussion we go to our next subject still My mind into a trouble... I don't want to  have an in debt with this pervent lesbian.. Grrh >.< ....  Pero thankful talaga ako kasi sinagutan nya yung homework.. Kasi kung hindi mapapahiya ako kay Madamme Giselle.. Kung nagkataon.. There's no time to blame Pau... This moment my mind was thinking Kim making my homework.. While our professor discuss I staring at her.. Reading books seriously.. .. Kailangan may gawin akong paraan para masuklian ko yung pagsagot nya sa homework ko.. Dahil din siguro sa kapabayaan ko ... Kaya naiwan ko rin siguro yung notes... When Our classes done.. At isa isa na naglabasan ang iba sa aming mga kaklase kakausapin ko sana si Kim para pasalamatan sya pero bigla akong hinila ni Pau para kumain sa Cafe na paborito namin..  ..pero bago kami pumunta sa AIM cafe nagpasama muna ako kina Pau sa Library para tapusin ang mga ilang trabaho ko doon.. Tumagal kami sa library halos isang  oras then dumiretso na kami sa Aunt Inn Cafe... Konting kain at tawanan lang.. At nakipagbiruan pa sa amin si Aunt Inn at ikinuwento yung guwapong pamangkin nya.. Sayang nga lang at hindi na daw namin naabutan.. Then after eating at The Cafe nag paalam na kami sa isa't isa.. And I was walking alone going to terminal kung saan may sakayan patungong dorm.. While I was walking I was so stunned to the person that I saw it was..
.
.
"kim Emerald...??!! " I utter 
She was crossing in front of me.. She was going towards her motorcycle.. When she supposed to hop on her motorcycle I see that her face was stunned as she saw me standing next to her...
.
.
"Pie??" she jolt
.
.
Kim's POV
.
.
As we're done our subject to madamme Giselle I felt worried because Pie will surely mad at me again...  As she saw what I had done to her notebook..And I think of it that.. Maybe Im too harsh.. To do some nasty things on her.. .. So Im let myself quiet for this moment.. As Our next subject done I hurriedly go to Aunt Inn cafe.. To see my Aunt Inn.. I drink coffee with her some chitchat Until I saw a garden at the back of her cafe... I was so nice... To relax..   My Aunt Hired a landscaper designer to make that such a beutiful garden ..well  what I can say to my Aunt Inn she really likes flowers and plants.. And I ride my motorcycle in the garden i was drolled as I saw.. There was A little lake in and those trees with falling roots.. such a nice romantic  place... and I really love it.. so I saw a bench. Beside the lake a rose my feet on the bench and take a seat for a while...  and staring some people walking in the other side of the lake.. kahit sa siyudad na lugar  na ito.. kahit papaano  may magandang tanawin na mapagpapahingan... I feel so relax talaga..  then a after ten minutes  I hear my phone rings  and Its my dad from the other line i answer  his call he invite me to eat  dinner with him And I said Ok..  so I take A deep breath  and I stand up and walk to the place that my motorcycle  was park while i was walk I hear. A familiar  voice.. and Calling my name..
.
.
"KIM Emerald...? "she.. blunted
I rolled  my eyes On that person and Its..
.
.
"Oh'Ms. Pie  what Are you doing here??? " I ask... and she look at me frownly..
.
"Di ba dapat ako magtanong n'yan sayo..  sinusundan mo ba ako... " she asked
.
.
"Hah'??? What the.. ikaw susundan ko ni hindi ko nga alam na dito ka nagdaraan sa pagkakaalam ko sa main  entrance  ang madalas mong daanan eeh malapit lapit ito sa likod ng campus aaah??  Baka ikaw ang sumusunod  sa akin di ako..!!!! " I said we pause for a moment  and Then PIE start a new conversations..
.
.
"Nga  pala.. salamat sa. Pagsagot mo sa homework ko.... " she said I enfold my arm and look at her nonchantaly I stared at her to guess did she..didn't know what,am I doing to her notes...?? I think she didn't because if she know it  she will look at me madly.. but her glance.. at me .. Like she was kind of apologizing and at me.. I And I take a sigh.. And gave her a grin
.
" di sapat ang Salitang thank you.. I di ko kasi mawari.. Bakit hinayaan mong iwanan yung notes mo.. At Kay Madam Giselle na subject.. Pa...  so.. what if i ruined my..revenge on you for what you did..  last time..??  Maybe that time you will experienced too much humiliated on madam.. gizzele right?? "

.
.
" so that right now im saying thanks for what you've  done in her subject right.??  So tell me ms. Kim.. how can I repay  my indebt to you for saving me to our subject...?? " she asked...  we staring each other at that.. moment  and let the cool breeze touch our skin.. and I take A deep breath and say.. "
.
.
"Ok treat me on a restaurant  and let me choose the restaurant that I want.. is that fair to you...?? "I asked..
.
.
"Oh.. 'sure no problem...  with me.. para di masama sa iyong loob di ba? "
.
.
"ayos lang naman kasi sa akin kung hindi mo ako i treat eeh but pursuing me so ok..  come let's ride on my motorcycle . " I offered..
.
.
"Wa. .. wait..  what??!  In your motorcycle??!! " she asked
.
.
"Huum yup is there any problem...? " I  grin..
.
.
"Pero Hindi ako mahilig sumakay ng motorcycle ..but you know..we can commute.. if you like.."she offered I jolted my head in disagree .
.
.
"I don't want to  Ms.Mindara here wear this helmet..and get hop in now at the back.." then I open my legs and start the my bike.. at she look at me in frownly  and she also hop at the back of my motorcycle.. so ..I find an expensive restaurant.. 😂😂 still I just ruined my.. naughtiness in her.. just we arrived in. I stop my motorcycle and she removed her helmet and I saw her jaw drop as she saw the restaurant.. that I like
.
.
"So..now we here Ms.mindara let's go"
.
.
"Wa..wait.. here.. ??"she asked
.
.
"Yes..here gusto ko dito mo ako ilibre.. nag offer ka di ba so..heto na.. Tara..na" then I start walking three steps and she quickly hold my arms to make me stop..and my eyes widen..and turn my head on her seeing her kinda bit nervously..well actually..if she can't afford the bill I will pay it and still it's my treat..secretly..
.
.
" Kim di ba pwede sa ibang resto na lang. ..?"
.
.
"But why.. ??ok Ang food nila rito..at satisfied ako .. Tara na.. "
.
.
"Ano Kasi eeh..." She turn down her head and my heart felt smiling as I see her cute emotions.and I look her nonchalantly and asked
.
.
"What? There's any problem with this restaurant..??" Then she look at me.. deeply
.
.
"I forgot my.. credit card in our dormitory.. akala ko sa simpleng kainan lang Ang gusto mo..hindi ko Naman akalain na sa ganitong lugar gusto mong magpalibre.. ".. then my jaw drop and look at her..
.
.
"Sabi mo kahit saang restaurant so gusto ko rito.. Tara na pasok na Tayo.. sige ako na magbabayad..bukas mo na lang ako bayaran.." I offered..
.
.
"Ayoko madadagdagan na Naman Ang utang na loob ko sayo..' " and she turn at me and rose her feet ant hop again in my motorcycle..
.
.
"Let's go to my dorm..when I get my credit card..you can eat what you want in that restaurant.." she enfolded her arms and look at me in annoyed.
.
.
"Bakit mo Kasi iniwan Alam mo Naman na importante Yun .."
.
.
" Because I want to save money and I don't want to bother my parents..in the bills.. so.. para lang makabayad ako sa pagkakaligtas mo sa akin ..sa subject natin.. just start this..bike and ride me in my dormitory I will tell you the direction.." I just  take a deep sighed so I start the bike we go to her dorm.. so habang naka andar Ang motor ko
.
.
"Kim can we just stop here in a moment??" She request..then I press the break..and look at her frownly.."
.
.
"Bakit ..? Heto na ba dormitory mo?? Eeh puro street food nakikita ko rito eeh??  " Turn my sight at the place..
.
.
"No it's not..' I want to buy something.. that I will gonna eat later.. can you just wait for me one moment..?" Then a raised my eyebrow wondering what she gonna do at these place..
..
.
"Ok just be quickly ok I'm hungry..."
And I follow my sight on her..she go to a . one of the street food store a five meters away in my place.. and my eyes widen as I see what food that she want to buy.. so I get the key on my bike and follow her.. hurriedly and when I came I was  at her back I saw the food that I've been missed for so long.. an orange.. small egg I keep staring at that eggs when suddenly pie saw me at her back she stunned as she saw me at that moment I rolled my eyes on her .. and asking about that eggs..
.
.
"Magkano Isa nyan.."
.
.
"5 piraso 10 pesos..bakit ..wag mong sabihing nakain ka nito..??" And she raised the eggs in front of me I simply grin at her and said..
.
.
"Manong pabili ng sampung piraso sya Ang magbabayad.." and Pie was shock as she .. heard that she gonna pay.. the quail eggs ..when I take the foods I started to eat the one pieces of eggs as I tasted it.. again it reminds me of heilie and I didn't notice my tears is starting to fall down...