Preface

Most teenagers don't take disadvantage of being young in this lifetime cause we only live once and being young once in our lives. Yes 'risk' is a major aspect of it especially when it involves our lives, but you will never enjoy life if we don't take risks right. Us teen have the desire to go to parties, getting a tatto, get wasted, have hot sex, smoking weed, having boyfriend(s), sneaking out to go somewhere with friends, do pranks on your friends, do crazy ass deeds and all those other crazy shits. YOLO guys.

Getting drunk doesn't hurt, depending on where you get drunk, not near a cliff or on a high building, haha, and also depends on the friends who you surround yourself with who will not take advantage of you whether a boy or a girl (you can never be sure or there intentions). Getting drunk is like being on cloud nine, flying with the Eagles. It's just a whole new experience yo. But trust me after all the drinking and awesome feeling, there comes the awful hangover bullshit; terrible headache and all the pucking.

All of us teens have that desire of going to their first major party with thier friends to have a blast and meet hot dashing guys, It's a thing to believe that every teen has that on there "teen things to do list" and believe me it's one of the most awesome feeling a teen can have. Hearing the loud exotic music the Dj is playing, people dancing against each other and not caring it's who, couples in the corner making out and everyone is just doing what pleases them like there's no tomorrow.

Smoking weed is bad but awesome at the same time cause you feel like you're the baddest bitch alive and no one can mess with your shit, haha, we are guilty of that but who cares right, YOLO. Getting high is on everyone's list of craziness cause you wanna fit in with the other cool kids to hang out with, to let them know you're not a "lamer" nor a "chicken" and you can do as much crazy shits as they can too. It's not a good feeling being the only memeber in your group who hasn't done something risk taking.

Sex is the next best thing on every single teenager's things to do list, I can put my life on that one. It's one of the most exciting and memorable moment of a teens life, like seriously guys which teen in this world doesn't want to have their first sex moment on the earth. If you haven't something is definitely wrong with your ass.
Wanting to experience that hot, excited, adventurous and dynamic rushing feeling is everyone's dream. And you can't wait to experience it with that one person or with someone you like, teens don't havethe patients to wait on "after marriage".
We're like
"F**k that shit and let's get it over with".

Well Gemini and Jamique did just that with their "Teenage lives". Let's see what they did.